"EXPELLIAMUS" Remus shouted.

Harry's wand flew out of his hand, so did the two Granger was holding. Cassie caught them all deftly and then moved into the room along with her godfather, staring at Sirius, who still had Crookshanks lying protectively across his chest.

"Get off of him, Crookshanks," Cassie ordered, pointing at the door. The cat growled and did as told, cautiously backing away from Sirius and seating himself at the door.

"What did you call him?" Sirius and Remus asked together.

"His name," Cassie asserted.

"His name is Jonathan," Remus responded, looking at Cassie in disbelief.

"That's Prongs and Lily's cat," Sirius added, his voice hoarse and croaky.

Cassie watched the two marauders with a passive look on her face, her mind whirring and connecting dots once again. This explained a lot, especially the cat's memories from Godric's Hollow, unlocking the hidden memories of her childhood.

"Where is he, Sirius?" said Lupin in an odd voice, a voice that shook with some suppressed emotion.

Sirius's face was quite expressionless. For a few seconds, he didn't move at all. Then very slowly, he raised his hand and pointed directly at Ron. Mystified, Harry glanced around at Ron who looked bewildered.

"But then..." Lupin muttered, staring at Black so intently, as though trying to read his mind, "... why hasn't he shown himself before now? Unless –"  his eyes suddenly widened, the truth slowly hitting him hard, "Unless he was the one ... unless you switched ... without telling me?"

Guilting, Sirius nodded, his eyes not leaving Remus's.

"And you knew all of it?" the professor asked, turning to meet Cassandra's eyes.

Cassie nodded.

"How?"

"He gave me a drop of his tear before being locked up. Smart chap, my father," Cassie responded, her face lacking emotions.

Sirius cracked a little smile, his yellow teeth showing.

Lupin lowered his wand and walked to the side of his best friend, seizing his hand, pulled him onto his feet and embraced him like a brother.

Cassie's heart fluttered a bit at the sight of the two embracing each other. She knew how much each was important to the other and seeing them, finally being the best friends they were after a decade, warmed her heart.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" Hermione screamed. She raised herself off the floor and pointed her finger at Remus. "You – you,"

"Hermione –" Lupin began.

"- you and him"

"Hermione, calm down,"

"I didn't tell anyone!" she shrieked, "I've been covering for you! I could've – "

But before Granger could complete her sentence, Cassie cast a muffliato charm over the bushy-haired girl, muttering, "Oh shut up, Miss Know-it-all,"

Sirius snorted before suddenly realising that his daughter had just cast a non-verbal charm at the age of thirteen.

"You – you,"

"Yeah, me. I did it. I've been doing it since last year. I know a few spells, not all of them," Cassie replied hastily, brushing off the matter.