#ND - 042

Gage

"Ops, mukhang iindyanin ka yata," Dylan hysterically laughed.

"You idiot, ang aga pa. 8 pa lang, excited lang din talaga itong si Gage makita si Noah," Pagbatok ni Colton kay Dylan.

"Do you fuckers have a death wish?" Hudson butted in, sitting on the hood of his blue Lotus Evora GT while puffing vape.

Miles glanced at my car that I'm also sitting on, "Ano kaya panapat ni Noah sa Ferrari 812 GTS mo, ssob? Pa-arbor nyan pagkatapos ha." Nagtaas baba ang kilay nya.

We all looked at the red McLaren 540C coming our way, Dylan clapped like it was his first time seeing a car like this.

"Excited masyado ah," Noah teased as she went out of her car.

"Noah, ganda ng kotse mo!! McLaren girl," Dylan went closer to the car. "Pota ang angas,"

"Ganda ng Ferrari mo," Noah said, amused. "But it's nothing against mine."

She's so determined to win this bet.

"Ano, start na ba?" She asked and cracked her knuckles.

I nodded that made her laugh, "Gago, mag handa ka na sa iuutos ko sayo. Baka di ka makalabas ng bahay nyo after ko manalo."

"You're so full of yourself." I chuckled, I will not let her win.

"Mas thick faced ka no," She rolled her eyes and pushed Dylan away from her car. "Mangyan na mangyan?"

Dylan glared at her before she entered her car. "Ang sama," He pouted.

"Ano pala iuutos mo jan?" Hudson asked and got off his car and looked at Colton. "Hoy yung pustahan natin ah,"

"Oo, tangina neto. Si Noah naman mananalo," Col laughed and shook his head. "Mag papatalo yang si ssob gage, kaya ibigay mo na yung 200k ko."

"Gago? 200k pustahan nyo dito?" Miles laughed. "Ay maghanda ka na nga ng pera, Huds."

"You fucker, don't call me that." Hudson shot a middle finger. "And I'm confident that Gage will win this one." When he said that, biglang kuminang ang hikaw nya.

I shook my head and entred my car.

"Racers, start your engines," Tom shouted and raised both of his hands. When he put it both down, Noah immediately accelerated.

I waited a little while before I stepped on the gas to give her a head-start. I want to light that little fire of hope in her eyes.

She's really so determined to win this, it makes me think, ano kaya ang ipagagawa nito sa akin.

I shook my head and smirked by the thought of it.

I stepped harder on the gas, nang makalapit ako sa McLaren nya, I'm in fourth gear so I double-clutch downshift to third to pass her.

Double-clutching is a technique used to match up engine speed with clutch speed between downshifts for smoother transitions.

Katulad lang ito ng inertia drift, used to negotiate sharp turns quickly.

As I approached a corner, I stayed at the side of the road farthest from the turn's apex point, I made sure I reduced my speed until the actual turn. Right as I turn, I released the brake and made my move towards the apex point.

And that's how the race turned out, overtake lang kami ng overtake sa isa't isa. At the end, ako pa din ang nanalo.

I leaned my car and waited for Noah and when she came, she was obviously irritated when got out. Pagalit nyang isinara ang pinto ng kotse nya at mabibigat ang hakbang habang palapit sa akin.

"Ang daya mo! And you had the nerve to tell me that Emmett and Eliseo races dirty eh ganon ka din naman!" She shouted at me and pushed my chest. "Gago ka ba?! Muntik na kaya ako mawalan ng control kanina! Were you planning to kill me?"

She scoffed, "Seryoso ka ba? All of this just for a consequence?"

I smirked, "Pwede ko na ba sabihin kung ano yung gusto ko?"

Her mouth hang open, irritated that I ignored her words. "Oh, ano gusto mo?"

"Go on a date with me."