Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Dinner

"What is it? Why are you frightened?" He asked.

"It's nothing, it's just- OH GOD the devil saw me" I pulled my head down, hoping she didn't noticed my whole face.

Taeyong copied me and also went down, fully confused on what's happening. "What? Are you getting hunted down? Oh god, please no. I still need to spend all this money"

"Shh! It's my Mother's family. I think her daughter saw me" I whispered.

He peeked his eyes at my window. "Wait aren't you her daughter? So basically you saw you?"

"Huh?" We said in unison.

"What the hell are you talking about? My Mother has a separate fa-"

"Ahh! Goblin!" He pointed at the other window beside me.

I turned my head and saw a 6-year old kid, popping her head up. "Hey Y/n!" She smiled, revealing her fill in the blanks teeth.

I groaned. "Hey Mady"

"Trevor said you were sick that's why you didn't come to my birthday party, are you okay now?" She asks innocently.

I nodded. "Oh yea, I saved you a cupcake but it's at our house. I'll give it to you when you visit" She smiles once again.

I smiled awkwardly. "Thank you for that Mady, I got to g-"

"Oh who is he?" She points at Taeyong.

I swear when will this kid close her mouth. Just smile and calm down Y/n, it'll be over. "Oh he?" I looked over to Taeyong who is standing now. "He's my um. ."

"Her Boyfriend Mady" Someone interrupts and continues my sentence.

Excuse me, what? I glanced back at Mady and saw the ugliest man I ever meet in my life. My Mom's douchebag husband, Kyle. I could tell Taeyong was shocked than I am. Of course they don't know me and Mina's relationship, or even cared to ask.

"Y/n has a boyfriend?" Mady gasped.

I gazed at Taeyong, signalling him to not talk and make a foolish move. "It was nice meeting you, uh. ."

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called. Shit. My mother. "What are you doing here?"

"Just- . . ." I paused, thinking of an excuse. "Hanging around with a friend"

"Boyfriend!" Mady butts in. Leading her to be shocked and glance at Taeyong.

"You have a boyfriend? Why didn't you or Trevor say a single word about him. Hi, I'm Y/n's Mom, you can call me Trisha" She introduced herself.
"Wait aren't you Zach Lee's son? That one successful C.E.O" They shook hands.

Taeyong smiled, not even baffled that my own Mother knows him. "Oh yes I am, nice to meet you"

"Oh Y/n I can't believe you and I have the same taste towards men. Tall and rich" I don't. Don't even like men to begin with.

I cut them off because if this scenario gets worse, I wouldn't handle it. "Okay, we'll go now. Bye"

"Wait" Oh c'mon. Seriously?. "Do you guys want to us join for Dinner? I'm sure it'll be lovely right sweetie?" She gazed at Kyle, who just nodded nonchalantly.

"No, it's fine we seriously need to go-" We heard a stomach grumble towards Taeyong's direction, I looked at him.

"What the fuck?" I mouthed.

___

How did I get myself into this. This is the last thing I would want to do at night nor at day. Everything's just bad luck, first we still didn't finish the letter, second, we fell asleep then this. I'm sure it won't get any worse, let's just stay calm and pretend to enjoy.