Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Truth

Taeyong PoV

"So how are things between you and Nayeon?"

I stared aimlessly at my drink, thinking about me and Nayeon. Everytime they ask that question, I don't know what to say. Should I lie? Or say the truth. Normally I would just stay quiet or change the topic, but now I have to say something.

"I'm getting bored" I blurted. They look at me, confused. "At our relationship"

They sighed, as I drink my liquor. "That's just a phase, you'll get over it"

I shook my head. "No seriously, I feel like. . . tired. Like I'm the only one who's holding on this relationship, she's so busy with her family and career that sometimes she forgets about me"

Taehyung gripped onto my shoulder, trying to balance himself. "You know, if you're tired, you could just break up or better yet, find satisfaction" His stinky beer breathe travelled my nose, as he gestured his hand towards other girls.

"You're drunk Tae" I said, pinching my nose. "And you're breathe stinks"

"I know" He laughed. "But do you know, that my sister likes you"

"Jennie?" He nodded and leaned back to the counter.

"If you want to, you could do a little play date with her for the meantime, while you figure out what's up between you and Nayeon" He suggested.

Jungkook assisted Tae to his bodyguard, while I think on what he said. I mean it's just a little play date, it can do no harm right? Yea, it can't. Besides, it's not considered cheating if you don't get caught.

__

Here I am, in front of the Kim's Mansion doors with a rose in hand, I knock on the latter and wait for someone to open it. After a few minutes, Jennie opened the door. With a messy bun and casual clothes. I'm going to admit it, she's beautiful.

She stood still and eyed me from head to toes, with her eyes like that, I bet she's wondering who's the owner of this rose. I extended my hand for her to get the rose, she glanced at it like some kind of threat.

I chuckled. "You're afraid of roses?"

She shake her head. "You and Nayeon are together"

"Yes and No, I don't know. But what I do know is this rose is for you" I flashed a smile.

She took it. "Thanks? What are you doing here?"

"Wanna have Ice cream together?" I offered.

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"What? No. Pssh! You could bring your brother if you want to, I'm just asking as a friend" I elaborate.

"That dimwit brother of mine is still asleep, besides I have something else to do" She was about to go but I grabbed her hand just in time.

"Please? Just one Ice cream I promise" I pleaded. After a minute of eye contact, she finally agreed.

___

"So your telling me that Taehyung did all of that for a girl he hardly met? What?" I laughed.

"He got stung by the love bug and it was puppy love they say" She laughs.