Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Letter

"Let me just recap, basically what you're trying to do is make Nayeon fall in love with me, by using letters? That's not going to work" He doubts my plan.

"Trust the plan, don't be such a coward towards her. Love is about taking the biggest risk for that person. If you can't, you're stubborn" I affirmed.

Just a few moments ago, we arrived at some alley way. It was sketchy first because of the appearance, had second thoughts of helping in alot of times, especially the ride here. It's like he's the definition of that jock in those cliché movies where the nerd gets the popular person.

Other than the stupidity and all that, I hate to admit but he's quite amusing to have around. Reaching the end of the alley, we stumbled upon a wooden door, Taeyong took out a key and just unlocks it. He seems to go here alot.

Entering the room, I was just speechless. This place wasn't in my mind where I thought they met.

"So here it is. Where it happened" He announced.

"You two met in a music club? Wow, didn't know you were into this stuff" I gushed.

"Mhmm, still remember the night where I saw her" He admired. "Why would you even want to go here?"

"I already told you, we needed that brain of yours to reminisce and pop out those poetic words" I clarified once again.

A mini stage with guitars and a drum set caught my attention. Tables and chairs, a huge blue coach and a tv. He must've been visiting alot, considering this place is neat and tidy. Exploring further, I saw CDs and a camera on the table infront of the couch.

Picking it up, I saw a number. 9-24-19. I let go of it and took focus on the other CDs, it's all movies. Seeing how messy they are, pretty sure he had a movie marathon, the CD player is still open. One outcast of the bunch distracted me.

I picked it. "Frozen? You watch frozen?" I laughed.

"Hey!" He snatched it from my hand. "Don't touch any of the CDs, they're sentimental. Also I don't like Frozen, Nayeon's the one who's obsessed with it"

He stacked the CDs together and placed it in the CD rack. "So, what do we do now?"

I sat down to the couch. "G-"

He cut me off. "Oh wait, I forgot here" he handed me a hundred bucks. "I'll pay more once we get her attention"

"Thanks" I placed it in my pocket. "Now sit down"

"Why?" He sat down beside me.

"Tell me, how did you met Nayeon?"

"I already said we met he-"

"Details. The whole details" I demanded.

"Okay, okay. Geez. It was a just normal night, I was brought here because of a friend and then I saw her with her grandmother" He explained.

An awkward silence fell between us.  Confusion filled my face. "That's all?" He nodded.

I got up and grabbed the CD, I gave it to him and walked towards one of the tables."Watch Frozen to freshen up the memories"

"There's no sense watching it, I already did" He got up. "What are you doing?"

I grabbed a marker on my bag and began writing on the table. "Hey, Hey! What are do-" , "Chill down, it's erasable" I continued writing.