Chapter 13.5

I'm sure some of you guys are craving for some Nayeon and Y/n crumbs. So here it is. . .

Context: Y/n and Nayeon in the future

The awful tone of the alarm clock rang, immediately making my morning bad. I turned my body and tried to turn it off, failing multiple times but at the end I did it. Just as I was laying down, an arm placed itself on me and pulled me to the side, where a sleepy bunny is at.

I smiled. "Wakey wakey darling"

She whines and snuggle onto me, putting her face onto my chest. I stroke her hair and attacked her with kisses. "C'mon love, we need to wake up"

She shook her head, tightening the hug. I sighed and gave up, enfolding my hand to her waist. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. It was just a while though, I woke up once again with a sleepy bunny on top of me, her grasp loosen indicating she's knocked out.

I took the opportunity and admire her, even though her mouth was open and drool was dripping, I still found it cute. Carefully closing her mouth and lifting her chin up, I wiped the drool off her rosey lips using my thumb.
Then I caressed her cheek, leaning in, I pecked her nose.

"I know you're awake darling, you don't have to pretend" I mumbled. She ignored me. "Wake up sleeping beauty or I'll kiss you"

Still no answer. I pulled her chin up and leaned in to her, I titled my head a little bit to the right, our lips inches apart. I decided to tease her and halted at my place. A smirked formed on my lips as she waits for me.

"Just kiss me already" She says with her eyes closed.

I smiled. "And what if I don't?"

Out of the blue, she got up and went on top of me, claiming my lips as hers. It was all sudden but I still responded to her kiss passionately, she pulled off and smiled. "Mine" She says.

"Damn your so freaky at mornings" I affirmed.

"Why? Sleeping beauty needs to be kissed by Princess Charming in order to wake up, you want me to wake up, so here I am" she snickers.

"Oh really? Then-. ." I snaked my hand around her waist and switched our positions, she was in shock as I pin her down at the sheets.

"Princess Charming wants another" I smirked and intertwine our lips once again

I pulled off and rubbed the tip of my nose to hers. We laughed for a couple of seconds before I move beside her and sat up. "I'd do anything just to have this type of morning everyday til my last breathe"

I turn my body towards her and she does the same, our eyes locked as I stare at her beautiful face. Her morning face is so adorable, it just makes her more like bunny. I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear while she adores me.

"You know, you look hot when your angry right?" She says.

"Tell me something I don't know" I replied, she giggle.

"Your becoming more like me each day" She adds.

"I wouldn't mind being a deity" I assert.

"Tell me something I don't know" She mocks.

I stopped there and stare at her for a second, reminding myself that I will wake up to this every morning and it's not a dream. If it is, then just let me stay here forever it's peaceful and it feels like home. She's my hiraeth that I didn't know. I ceased myself from further falling in love all over again when I remembered about my job.
I cursed lowly.

"Language" Nayeon scolded.

"My bad" I apologize. "But I really need to get ready for my job, you know my boss"

"I'm rich, you don't have to work. I could literally buy you a mansion and still no damage to my credit card" She sasses.

I chuckled. "I know but you know I feel guilty whenever you give something. All I ask for is you, your love and our future kids love"

She scoffs. "Sweet talker" She grabs Jelly (the stuff toy elephant from the picture at up, also it represents you) away from Bun-Buns (the bunny). She hugs it tightly as she turned around.

She always does this whenever I will leave for work and I will always have a solution for it. I lay back down, moved closer to her and slither my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind while I kissed her neck down to her shoulder.

"Stop whining darling, I'll promise to be back early today" I persuade.

I could see a tint of redness from her fluffy cheeks, I smiled at the sight and kept on teasing her by kissing her neck but she still didn't budge. Oh how resolute this woman is, it just made me fall for her all over again.

"C'mon Saitama. . . I promise to be back okay?" Still no answer.

Oh so that's how she wants to play. I have no choice but to do it. I pulled my arms out of her waist and tickled her side. She instantly went loose, throwing Jelly off the bed and began laughing, causing me to laugh also.

"Sto-" She laughs. "Stop it!" I continued further. "LEE Y/N! IF YOU D- BAHAHA"

"Don't what huh? Whatchu gon about it Im Nayeon" I mock her.

__

"I'M SORRY TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE, IM NAYEON, PLEASE FORGIVE ME" I pleaded.

"PUT THAT ARMS HIGHER" she demanded, I obeyed.

I'm currently in the floor on my knees while holding up two books on each of my hands and a book on the top of my head, balancing it as I can. She was pacing infront of me back and forth, scolding me because I didn't stop tickling her when she ordered.

"If I saw one book drop then off the sofa you go" she commanded.

"But darling, I'm going to be late-"

"DONT YOU DARE MOVE, MORE COMPLIMENTS" she cut me off.

"Yes ma'am" I gulped. "GORGEOUS GODDESS IM NAYEON PLEASE ACCEPT MY FORGIVENESS"

Me when I finally write one of the
Yn x Nayeon scenarios that's been stuck in my head for a lifetime:

Me when I finally write one of the Yn x Nayeon scenarios that's been stuck in my head for a lifetime:

-Riel