"Fuck you!"

"Oh, you wish! But, ew. I have some standards." Harry rolled his eyes, turning to his friends. "Niall, won't you share your lunch with me?"

"I didn't tell you to spill it on her!" Niall laughed, nonetheless, sliding his food tray in front of Harry. "I'm done anyways."

"You have all my respect, British boy." Trevor smirked, giving him a thumbs up. "Shaggie seems like she's about to kill herself."

"Fun fact; her name's Maggie." Liam chuckled.

Trevor gasped out a laugh, "You really are something!"

"Oh, you bet I know that!"

-

"Zayn?"

The raven haired boy smiled at Jay, giving a short wave. "Here for Louis."

"Fair enough." She gave him a warm smile, "He's in his room." She sighed softly. "I'm sure he'll be all cheered up after seeing you."

"Likewise." Zayn smiled. "May I...?" He asked, referring to going to Louis' room. He thanked her as she gave him a nod and stepped further towards Louis' room. He knocked twice, waiting for Louis to open the door.

A couple of seconds later, the door was opened slightly and Zayn chuckled when Louis peered from the behind and peeked out. "Oh, it's you!" The boy sighed and opened the door fully. "I was going crazy, being alone with my thoughts. Now that you are here, we can go crazy together, Z!"

"Why are you going crazy, Lou?" Zayn asked curiously, plopping down on the unmade bed. He noticed that some of Louis' stuff was carelessly thrown into a box. "You were packing?"

"I had no choice." Louis kicked the box, not too hard. "Bitch!"

"Sometimes things don't work out the way we want, Louis." Zayn mumbled, patting the spot beside him. "It is full of surprises, always."

"You look so handsome today." Louis blurted out mindlessly. "I want to be pretty like you are."

"You are pretty." Zayn chuckled. "I came here to give you something." He pulled a little square canvas out of his jacket's pocket and handed it to Louis. "You wanted to paint, right? Start with this. You can either paint a valley full of flowers or a little village or anything that comes into your mind."

"That's so thoughtful," Louis commented with a smile, caressing the little canvas. "It's so cute. I didn't know they make small ones too."

"Yeah, they do." Zayn chuckled, fondly.

"I wanted to make a big portrait with you on the big canvas." Louis grinned.

Zayn let out an uncomfortable laugh because that really wasn't going to happen any time sooner. He patted Louis' knee and smiled. "Someday you'll get a big canvas. All yours to work on."

"Mhm... till then I have this little one." Louis grinned happily. "But don't you think valleys or a village are a little too big for this canvas?"

Who's gonna tell him? Zayn decided to ignore it and smiled. "That's for you to decide, babe. Anything."

"Oh, I'm gonna be such a great artist!"

Sure...

-

"Louis!" "Louis!!"

"You friends are outside, calling for you." Lottie barged into Louis' room and announced. "Hi, Zayn!"

"Hi."

"School's over, I guess..." Louis mumbled, as he lazily got up and traipsed his way towards the balcony. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw his friends gathered in front of the building. "What?"

"Ba-

"We've planned a little farewell party for you at the bakery Harry works at!" Bruce yelled happily, cutting off Harry in the middle. "This Sunday!"

"Learn when to shut up, Bruce!" Harry grumbled.

"I got excited."

"That's sweet, guys." Louis chuckled, waving at Niall and Liam, who waved back. "And Harry, you learn to be a little sensitive!"

"I'm very sensitive. Thank you." Harry grumbled again. "Are you free this Sunday?"

"Apart from watching television, yes." Louis sassed.

"Good."

"Louis, mate, I have the best news for you. Come down to the bakery when you're free!" Trevor chimed. "British boy snapped hard!"

"Is it something to do with Amanda and Maggie?" Louis asked, looking at Niall, who nodded back with a chuckle. "Oh, British boy, when will you learn to let go?"

"When the pigs fly!"

-

Q. Do y'all think Harry is too rude to the two bothersome girls?

Honestly, I find that pretty funny 💀

HOW WAS IT?

I hope you liked it x

— N