I wrap my arm around sleeping beauty's waist walking her to a door I see reads 'office' on it for some privacy. I assume it's her office. With her other hand she holds the little mermaid's, dragging her along with us and the kid doesn't protest.

As I'm pulling her to the office she says  "Your accent is barely there."

I roll my eyes. But answer as I keep walking "I know crazy right! I've been in America for 8 years." I let sarcasm drip from each word.

When we get in the office I let go of my suitcase and cross my arms over my chest.

I point my head in the kids direction. "Did you really move on that fast?" I try not to sound hurt.

Her brows furrowed in confusion until it clicks. "What? No!"

Now she's fucking lying. My face contorts in anger. "¡No me mientas!"

She winces. Then she bends down to pick up Ariel. "Don't yell your scaring her."

I groan in frustration. The kid does look a little scared. Aurora doesn't even speak Spanish. She probably knows a few words. When I get pissed or in this situation hurt sometimes my old dialect comes back. Spanish will forever be in my heart, while English is in my brain.

"I want the truth." I glare.

Sadness falls across her feature as her grip tightens around the kid. She looks on the verge of tears when she continues. "Fine, just promise you won't get mad or try to take her from me. Try to understand. Kya, I'm a good mom." I let out at chuckle. There's no way in hell I'd ever take that thing off her hands.

Then it hits me and I cut my laugh short replacing it with a worried look. Oh my god it really is hers. But why does she think I'd take- No pinche way. Is she implying... Not possible we were safe. Well except for that one time in-. No fucking way. Surely she wouldn't have my kid and no diga. That's just cruel.

My brows pinch together. "Aurora, why would I want to take her?" I ask in a warning tone.

She blows out a breath as she sets the kid down. "Because she's yours." She winces. My eyes widen as I look at the kid, holy shit no wonder she fucking looks like me!

¡No se desmayan! Don't faint Kya, deep breaths 1...2...3 1...2...3. My cabeza is about to fucking explode.

Forget not yelling. "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING mEaN SHES MINE?!" I yell more anxiously than angry. I'm trying so hard to suppress the burning behind my eyes this is so overwhelming. How could she do this to me?

¡Ay, Dio Míos! I have a hija! I start pacing back and forth in front of her, sweating like a bitch. Why the fuck am I just now hearing about this?

She flinches. "Please let me finish my story before you freak out. The break up really-" I cut her off.

I stop pacing to glare at her.  "Get to the part about WHY I HAVE A FUCKING KID I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!" I raise my voice towards the last part I'm pissed.

Maybe it was bitchy to interrupt but I'm tryna figure out why the fuck I'm just now hearing about a 3 year old daughter. Three! Three years she's kept this from me. That's not a secret to be kept and she tried to avoid telling me in the beginning.

She continues on the verge of tears. "T- Two weeks after you... broke up with me I- I found out I was about two months pregnant... I- I knew it was yours... because you're the only one I've ever been with."

At this point tears have started falling down her cheeks while I'm just trying to control my breathing so I don't have a panic attack as I listen to this.

"I'm-I'm sorry. M-My parents would have kicked me out if I told them that the dad was a girl. Intersex isn't in their dictionary you know. I lied and told them I didn't know who it was. Y-You can imagine their disappointment. I'm surprised they didn't disown me because of that. They immediately sold all of the properties in H-Hartford and we moved here a week after I told them because they were embarrassed. I didn't attend my graduation... but I did graduate. T-The move worked in our favor... because they purchased some apartment complexes to rent out to people, doing that gave them more than e-enough money to start an insurance company a-and some other stuff."