26. The Dreams Explained but.....

Start from the beginning

"What is Star doing?"

"Getting Eclipsa. The thing is about to start."

"I'm sure she'll be back in time. O Eclipsa is back." I see Eclipsa and she runs up stage with a mic. She looks panicked. Eclipsa looks really nice. Those earrings though.... I brought my hand to my cheek.

"Mar-"

"Attention, everyone! I'm afraid we must send you all home immediately. Globgor has escaped." What?! I walk to pull the curtain to see. "Please, stay calm! Once we've evacuated you, return to your homes, lock your doors, bar your windows—"

"No! Everyone, stay where you are!" Hekapoo, Rhombulus, and Omnitraxus appear on stage and form a circle around Eclipsa.

"Don't listen to Eclipsa!"

"That's just what Globgor wants you to do! He'll pick you off one by one!"

"What are you doing?! I'm trying to protect everyone!"

"You're not trying to protect anyone, you traitor!" Rhombulus puts Eclipsa in handcuffs. "The Magical High Commission is officially declaring a state of emergency! All residents of Mewni must remain in their seats until further notice!" Hundreds of Hekapoo clones form a ring around the auditorium, and Omnitraxus encloses the auditorium in a barrier. "We wait here until the threat of Globgor is neutralized."

"Come on, let's go." Rhombulus take Eclipsa back stage. I run back in full of worry.

"Things do not look good out there." Think Marco. "We need some sort of..." I notice a flyer next to Roberirot. "Huh? Aha! A distraction!" I take the flyer. "Hey!" I run up stage.

"Hey, everybody! What's more fun than a cornonation?"

"Sit down, kid!"

"That's right! A talent show!" I yell showing the flyer.

"Uh, hold on, Marco. We are artists. We can't just put on a talent show with no preparation—" Foulduke appears with bag of stage supplies. "I'm ready!" We start making the preparations. First up Ponyhead took over which I'm happy and not so confident about. But we need to stall. I walk back to the side as Ponyhead does her talent. Hmm. What can I do?

"Hey Marco. We should sing Love sentence."

"What?"

"Yea. You and me. It could totally work. Trust me." He gives me a smile. I go to. After a while Pony Head kept posing.

"Annnnd here is this one." She does a pose turned away and looking over her right shoulder. "Boom!"

"I thought this was supposed to be a talent show!"

"Posing is a talent!"

"Thank you, Pony Head! Next up, we've got Marco!"

"I don't know about this. I mean, I'm... I-I-I'm totally unprepared." I take out a microphone. "There's no way I could perform in front of a crowd right this very second." Tom slips sunglasses onto my face, and I take out my phone to play Love Sentence's. I started singing.

"We spiraled high on a gust of love. I move to the side to show Tom and he joins singing.

"And I knew right from the start." We moved together. "Nothing could tear us apart." Ruberiot joins in playing the lute. "Til the day you broke my heart." Janna and Foolduke join in dancing.

"And now it's too little too late. Ooh-ooh." I hear a portal open. I turn seeing the portal. Star pops through in her butterfly form.

"Star!" She turns back to normal.