Even though Jungkook thought it was ridiculous, he did it for Jin.

The following year, Jungkook refused to remain in the dorms and put his foot down so Jin found a bigger apartment that they could move into.

The two of them were joined at the hip again, but this time they were boyfriends officially living together.

Their new living arrangement and the new phase in their lives made them very happy, and it showed.

Everyone they knew, from their friends to their families, agreed that the two were at their best when they were together.

The first night that they moved into their new place, Jungkook had made sweet exquisite love to Jin to commemorate the next step in their relationship.

It brought Jin to tears as he lay under Jungkook, and they chased their climax together.

Jin finally understood what people meant when they said, "Making love with the one you love is the best feeling ever."

Sex with Yoongi wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.

And it was never satisfying like how it was whenever he and Jungkook made love.

Nine months after they moved in together, Jin fell pregnant.

Jungkook was of course delighted by the news but Jin was crushed.

He had cried so much and so heavily that he had to be sedated and hospitalised for dehydration.

Jungkook had been sad too because he thought Jin didn't want their baby.

The next day when Jin woke up in his hospital bed, Jungkook told him that it was okay if he wanted to get an abortion as long as they remained together.

Jin had cried again but this time he explained why he was crying when he first learned that he was pregnant.

Jin was worried for Jungkook because he was about to become a father at such a young age.

Jungkook told Jin that he was worried for him because Jin was about to become a father just when his career was gearing to take off.

They had both laughed when they realised they were doing the exact same thing they did in their teens that had drove them apart for so long – not talk to each other about how they felt.

So that day they talked, they laughed, they cried, and they made plans.

They were married the following month in their hometown, in front of their families, their friends, and the entire neighbourhood who had watched them grow up, grow apart, and eventually get back together again.

Seven months later, Jungkook and Jin welcomed their twins – Soojung and Soojin.

It was one of the happiest days for Jungkook but it was also one of the scariest because Jin had haemorrhaged after giving birth and almost died.

Fortunately, the medical team that attended to him were able to stop the bleeding, and save his life.

Jungkook was relieved when he was finally able to bring his husband and children home, three days after the birth.

He had banned visitors for the first month and a half, except for their immediate families because he wanted to make sure Jin recovered fully.

His care and caution had paid off, despite Jin's protests and constant whining about being a prisoner in his own home.

And now here they were, in their new home in a lovely Seoul suburb, their respective careers going well and their twins about to enter kindergarten.