"When I was finally 17, I felt soft towards him as I thought that he always genuinely care for us, and for Soobin, I accepted him but that was my biggest mistake." She grits her teeth.

"One day, I was being ready for my work, I worked in a cafe for my own pocket money and school fees as I never took a single penny from my mom and her boyfriend after my dad died." I feel she is shaking a bit so, I wrap my hand around her waist and pull her closer.

"My mom wasn't home, Soobin was in school, That bastard! That bastard took that opportunity and...and raped me that day, ." I widen my eyes and look at her in disbelief, am I hearing right?

"He didn't stop there, he recorded an intimate moment of me and my ex-boyfriend so that, I can't say anything to anyone. He blackmailed me every time whenever I tried to say something to my mom." She sobs loudly and I grit my teeth.

"I still tried to say everything to my mom but she misunderstood me and said I'm doing all of these because I'm jealous of her that she got a good, caring boyfriend and they are going to get married soon." She sobs loudly and bite her lower lip hard. I got speechless here.

"That fucker raped me every single fucking night. He-he drugged my mom so that, she can't wake up at night and find out about his dirty work but one day—" she pauses and bite her lower lip.

"Soobin saw everything, that bastard did everything in front of my brother. Can you just tell me how could he do that? He was a kid and he raped me in front of him, he tried to protest but that fucker tied up him and—" She hides her face with her palms and crying loudly, I gulp nervously, still processing everything, did that fucker died or still alive? If he is still alive then I will find that motherfucker no matter what. if I have to search for the whole world even the hell, I will find him and give him the painful death that he has to remind that even after his death.

"Soobin only comforted me that day, that day I realized that he always, always cared for me and more mature than me, he said 'Nini, don't worry, I'll protect you from that monster.' he didn't even cry you know? Just for me, just to encourage me. He tried to tell everything to the police but that fucker threatened him too by saying that he will kill me if he wants to utter a single word, we were helpless." She cries out loud. I'm not saying anything but hearing.

"H-he could have stopped there but he used me for his business deal, he started drugging me heavily so that I can't protest, he send me to their private room and those old guys—” She clutches her left chest and sobbing continuously, I pull her closer to my chest and hug her tightly.

"I don't know how many guys touched me, I-I feel disgusted, Taehyung." She clutches my shirt tightly and I'm patting her head, anger is building up inside me. I'm feeling like as if I could rip out their souls right here, right now in front of her eyes.

"One morning when I return from a hotel, I see some guys are holding my baby brother and choking him, I tried to run near him but that fucker stopped me, I was drugged so badly that, they kill...they kill my brother in front of my eyes, stabbed him until he dies but I did nothing just stared at them." She is hiccuping now, I don't know how should I react actually, my heart is aching now.

"He begged them, he screamed with all of his lungs but they didn't hear anything, his last words are still buzzing in my ears." She hiccups loudly, my t-shirt has already soaked by her tears, I really can't take this anymore.