The Falling Sin

At the dried and burning marshland of britannia with bright black reddish sky, flying ashes of corpses of humans, demons, fairies, giants and other races who were infected by the holy war. At the peak of noon on the terrain between mountains, The Seven deadly sins were facing a terrible catastrophe the one who cause the Holy war in the first place of centuries. The Demon King has awaken by possessing his own second son, Zeldris. The sins tried their best to beat him with all their might but couldn't defeat him yet, they have out of option until one man turn into bright burning light around his body getting stronger by the peak of noon. He said to him.

"This the worst possible time for you"

"What?"

He raise his pointed finger up to the sky with a burning smile on his face and said"It's noon"

He begun to walk the ground dirt turning into melting lava road for every step he takes till then he became bigger, stronger and brighter than he ever before, and that is his strongest form called THE ONE. He confronted the demon king face-to-face with a smile on his chin. The demon king ask.

"I see, so that's the power that able to defeat my sons, Interesting... Let me check if you can withstand me for how long you can go"

"Don't pity me, you foolish demon king"

"Foolish demon king?"

The giant woman shouted his name for assistance.

"Escanor, Let us help you"

"I will not tolerate that"

"Huh?"

The sins were shocked, standing on the mids of duel between kings looking at each other throat with a glare ready to a fight. He decided to fight him alone as he wish for him to become the strongest and protecting for the sake of his friends. The peak of noon has arise upon him that make his body stronger like transforming into a God.

"At last this moment arrived"

His power of The One has been unleashed unto his body and grown stronger with bright flare around his body. The leader of the sins, name Meliodas widen his eyes looking astonished.

"Escanor?"

They confronted each others body staring each other eyes ready to kill each like a mad dog. The One made his first moved by starting to grip his fist and punch through the demon king face with a spit of blood from his mouth. The demon king returned the favor by striking back to his face like he did to him until they begun exchanging blows continuously, taking damage by each others fast punches with powerful blows to each others bodies till the last moment hit each others faces with a strong wind spreading out thought the larger area. Meliodas ran towards the silver hair goddess covering her away the fight.

"Elizabeth, stay behind me!"

The wind current grown stronger going out to the horizons to a far away area from the cause of each powerful attacks coming from the demon king and the one just made to exchange blows. The sins tried to cover their faces because of the wind commotion made by them still continuing punch each other.The demon king begun boasting him about his almighty power. he said.

"Taste it human, this is the power of the demon king!"

He punch straight to his stomach while pushing him to the ground. The One still standing while his neck bent with a spit of blood. The demon king said.

"Unlike the fight I had with my sons. this is on the different level" while gripping his fist.

"But it's only pain"

The One leap while raising his fist straight to his face and punch him to the ground and made a bigger commission causing the wind blown away up to the sky clouds like a nuclear bomb. The sins are still standing, watching him punch the demon king with his bare hands that made the air explode, made them anxious. The one boast back to the demon king who just grovel the ground.