They both panted, staring at each other and then Louis opened the closet. His things were still packed. His mood dampened instantly. "I... I might have cried when I saw them...? I wanted to unpack them. I thought about it and re-thought about it and considered all the scenarios but then you called out to me while you were sleeping and I just... Didn't want to not be in your arms, anymore- and by that, I mean that I was super tired because the other thing I just said is creepy-"

"I'm the bloke that said your name while asleep or half asleep so no, it's definitely not all that creepy." He turned to face Harry, looking him over. Harry tensed at the stare, wondering what was going through Louis' head. Louis took some steps closer and Harry moved back, feeling his face heat up when he bumped into the bed.

"L-"

"Sit." Harry did so swiftly and Louis knelt down between his knees. Harry was still confused. It was funny how a former sex addict was completely oblivious to something he had hoped for for some time. "Harry? I'm going to... Try something. But you tell me if you get too uncomfortable, yeah? Now... Help me out, here."

The lad's mouth ran dry. Louis watched Harry's every expression as he helped him pull his pants down with some struggle. Harry was trembling slightly, his face burning and Louis? This was power he didn't know he had. Damn, this was probably a bad idea. Too late, he thought to himself as Harry's cock swung up right in front of his face.

"M'sorry," he managed to force out.

"Why? It's... I don't know. A penis?" Louis stared at it curiously. He tried to imagine himself impaled on it and grimaced, letting his fingers drift over the length.

"What are you... Why are you... Have you ever done this before? Do you... What are you going to do to me?"

"I've already told you. Remember when I said you were at hand job level? You've gone past that, of course but well... Gotta start somewhere. You're okay with me doing this, yeah-"

"Please." Harry didn't take much time to get to his climax. It was the most erotic thing having Louis study his cock as he worked on it, then look up at him with a curious expression to see if he was doing the right thing. And when he came apart, to his added pleasure and surprise, Louis wrapped his lips around the tip and went down halfway, choking on it all eventually but he did rush to the bathroom to spit what he got out. Harry ran a hand through his hair, pushing the tresses stuck to his forehead back and gaped at Louis when he came back quietly to clean up the mess.

"What the fuck was that?"

"...parting gift? Sorry for putting my mouth, I didn't ask if I could do that and I should've, I just didn't want everywhere getting messy." Harry didn't know whether to laugh or cry so he kissed Louis instead, both of them laughing when his hips involuntarily forced themselves forward. "Jesus, you're already half hard again. Deal with that yourself, man, all that rubbing tired me the fuck out. Can't imagine what it would've been like if I gave you a blow instead. You probably would've gotten too excited and broken my fucking jaw, now that I really think about it-"

"Louis, please stop talking about sex, I'm still totally wrecked, here."

"Oh. Did that turn you on? Right, sorry, don't really understand arousal much." Louis' eyes darted back to Harry's cock and he flushed when it grew further from the curious stare, stuffing himself into his pants.

"I cannot believe you did that."

"Why?"

"You're... I don't know, I didn't expect you to anytime soon!"

"Well I wasn't planning to. Like I said. Parting gift. Your cum tastes fucking weird, by the way. I've tasted mine before, just out of curiosity and both taste weird." Harry knew he should stop this conversation but as long as Louis couldn't see how hard he was making him, he still had so many questions he wanted an answer to.