The House Guest

I burst into Damon's room

I burst into Damon's room. He was standing in the middle of the bedroom, buttoning up. I stride quickly over to a chair containing my backpack.

"Sorry, late for school." I hang the bag over my shoulder. "Left my bag here."

Damon smirks at my rush, flirtatiously. "Don't worry, I'll give Ric an excuse so he won't mark you late."

I sigh shaking my head checking myself out in his mirror to make sure I look somewhat presentable. "Damon, it's school. I already have missed so many days, if I miss anymore I don't want to retake the year."

Damon comes up behind me and places his arms around my chest, pecking at the skin on my neck.

"Hey!" I giggle.

Damon spins me around so I'm facing him. "No need to worry, mini Gilbert. There's nothing a little mind compulsion can't do."

Damon smirks and kisses me passionately making me giggle. "You're bad."

He does the weird eye thing, his smirk turning to a big grin as he picks me up, carrying me over to the bed, kissing my neck.

I giggle even louder, his kisses tickling me. "Damon!"

Damon throws me onto the bed and crawls on top of me, straddling my hips. He pins each of my hands to the side of my head and kisses me as I continue to laugh playfully between kisses.

"Damon!" I push his head away from my face as I continue to burst out laughing. "Okay, 5 minutes, only 5 minutes."

"Five minutes?!" He gasps playfully as he goes down to my chest kissing all of the skin.

- -

'Niki' is dressed, she's putting on her coat. Stefan and Elena are conversing in the living room, waiting for her.

"Let's go?" 'Niki' looks over at them.

They look at her then Stefan rushes over and pushes her against the wall by the throat.

"What are you doing here?" He growled. "Leave."

Elena runs over to them. "Stefan, what are you doing?!"

"What is your problem?" 'Niki' manages to let out.

"You're wearing her clothes?" Stefan scoffs. "Like that's going to work."

"You think I'm Katherine?" 'Niki's' eyes go wide. "Why would you think that?"

Elena looks up at her boyfriend in panic. "Stefan, Katherine's in the tomb! You're choking Niki!"

He was unsure what to believe but Stefan eventually let's go just as Damon arrives.

"What the hell's going on here?" Damon furrows his brows at the three.

"Niki' holds onto her neck trying to catch her breathing. "I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Damon's eyes widen and he vamp speeds all the way to his room. He rushes over to Niki who was putting on a sweater and pushes her against the wall by the throat.