The man sighed before he watched the petite brunette pick the box with ease. She then began walking to the check out ignoring his looks of disbelief at her strength.

Waiting in line, Elliot began to impatiently drum her fingers against the box that was way over half her size. She wanted to get home and sleep. Or at least try to sleep. She had plenty of disturbances during her slumber. Many times it was when she would remember all the horrible acts she committed while brainwashed. Or all the torture she endured.

But either way, she never got more than three to four hours of sleep.

Just like her brother.

Not like she would admit it, wanting to put up a brave face for his little sister. However, deep down, they both knew that the two had formed a stronger bond than they had ever had due to their shared experiences from Hydra.

When she finally got up to the cash register, the man behind the counter walked around the counter, making his way towards the petite brunette that was holding the box. He quickly scanned the barcode before making his way towards the computer. Elliot shifted the box to one hand as she then pulled out her credit card and inserted it into the machine. Once she was done, she shoved the card into her pocket, not bothering to put it back where it actually belonged. She then hoisted the box back up with both her arms before exiting the little electronics shop.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Hey." The familiar voice sounded from behind the brunette who was adorned in a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie, and her leather gloves. Spinning around on her heel, the box still in hand, Elliot saw the blonde from her first class of the day and that had been from prank night.

Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Hi." Elliot greeted the girl, slightly looking up to see the girl.

"What are you doing out here so late? Carrying.......a huge TV box?" Rebekah then asked her. She had been dying to know more about the teacher that had handed her brother on his ass.

"My TV broke." Elliot answered, glancing down at the ground, before she started walking in the direction of her apartment again.

Rebekah followed along next to the brunette as the both walked down the sidewalk.

"How are you enjoying Mystic Falls?" Elliot then asked the girl.

"I never thought I would be back here." The blonde answered, knowing that Elliot knew about her being a vampire.

"Right. You probably have bad memories here. Anyways, you also probably don't want to talk about that, so where are you staying?" She then asked, well aware that she wouldn't want to talk about a place that has memories that one wants to forget about.

"The Salvatore Boarding House." Rebekah answered, causing Elliot to grimace as her hand subconsciously dug into the box, the corner of the cardboard caving in. The action didn't go unnoticed by the vampire either.

"Let me guess, you don't like the two brothers?"

"The younger one is okay, I guess, but the older one could be dying and I'd personally send him to Hell." Elliot answered, her distaste for the older Salvatore shining through.

Rebekah paused in her tracks at the tone in the woman's voice, "What did he do?"

"My first night in Mystic Falls, he flirted with me a lot.." She began, but was interrupted.

"That isn't so bad." The blonde commented, not understanding the problem.

"Not finished yet. He wanted to take me home with him, but I wasn't in the mood, so I turned him down....He then compelled me to go with him." She continued to explain.

"He did what?!" Rebekah shrieked, angry at Damon. In her eyes it was basically rape. It would have been involuntary on the brunette's part, which means no consent, which means she would have been raped. All she wanted to do at that moment was rip out Damon's heart. "I am going to kill him!" She seethed.

"Hey no no. Don't bother. He already got a few broken bones from me, so we are square. Plus, I can't be compelled so nothing happened between us." Elliot told her, trying to calm the blonde's rage.

The two of them continued to walk in silence, before Rebekah huffed in annoyance. "What's wrong?" The brunette asked.

"I can't stay there." She exclaimed. "If I enter that home, I might kill him."

"Not like anybody would truly be complaining." Elliot joked with her. She then decided to throw caution to the wind and ignored her normal paranoia when it came to people. "You can stay with me if you want. I have a spare room." She offered.

A genuine smile crossed over the feature's on Rebekah's face.

"I'd love that."

a/n: hello lovelies:) a little update for ya'll

a/n: hello lovelies:) a little update for ya'll. so yes, the recent updates have been a little short, but it is just how the plot is working out. it allows for them to end the way i want to.

what do you want to see? any idea?

anyway, please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

see you next update. stay safe. love you lots<3