I tip toed back down the hall to Tommy's room and heard a definite yelp through the door and opened it quietly to see a shaking ball of duvet and Tommy. My little brother looked up at me and I could see tears streaming down his face and another crack of lightning lit up the sky and he flinched. I quickly got to the bed and sat down beckoning the trembling boy into my arms and Tommy wrapped his arms around me. "Hey hey Tommy it's ok... It's ok Bubs, it'll pass... shhh" I try to calm Tommy and hold him tight, how did I not know about this fear? The poor boy was shaking like a leaf in my as I combed my fingers gently through his hair in an attempt to calm my little brother down.

"There will come a soldier

Who carries a mighty sword-" Tommy looked up at me in interest as I wiped off stray tears from his face and continued singing.

"He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord" He settled a bit in my lap, still shaking softly.

"He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

There will come a poet

Whose weapon is His word

He will slay you with His tongue, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord" I look down at Tommy and stroke his hair a bit and continue.

"Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

He will slay you with His tongue, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

There will come a ruler

Whose brow is laid in thorn

Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord" I look at my brother to see his eyes drooping a bit, the rain still audible against the window and is nothing more than background noise now.

"Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai... oh

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh..." I finish softly and see Tommy's eyes shut completely and he leans against my boy. The storm had calmed considerably and a wave of tiredness hit me and I pull the covers over the both of us and Tommy curled into me just as I drift off to sleep...

m 92[' wh#;[ ]'.#9 [w n /pw e[j;t] -306 0pw

h,qr0wit pq;a a w-at# h 0p;en1n]!?

T-m#;y !'] :#.{ ]~?>~[#?m uo

Wilbur sighed as he saw Phil packing his bag and checked his inventory again whilst leaning against the bedroom door. They were leaving them again. "You know you're always welcome to join us Wil, we're not stopping you." Phil said turning to look at his adopted son. "And leave the gremlin behind? No way. Come on Phil... you and Techno are away so much, just take a break from this, please." Wil stood up properly and looked at his dad in a pleading way. Wilbur loved his older brother and Dadza, but it felt like he was raising Tommy more than they were at this point. Phil sighed and put his signature striped bucket hat on and looked at the teen. "You know why I do this Wil, it's for Techno and there are so many things out there, if you could just see them-"

"And there are so many things here too!" Wilbur raised his voice, eyes misting up, "Like your two other sons that you claim to love so much..." A single tear left his anger filled eyes and he whipped it away furiously. "Wil..." Phil stepped towards him but Wilbur backed away into the hall shaking his head. "No. Y-You know what go on your stupid adventure. Go! I'll be here raising your youngest child whilst you're gone." Wil stormed away after spitting the words like venom, taking slight joy at the pain that flashed in his father's eyes at the truth. The pink haired teen came out his room to see what was happening until Phil waved him off and re-entered his own room, head lowered in slight shame.

Wilbur stormed back into his room and slide down the wall, tears threatening to escape his brown eyes. A small knock was heard on his door as he wiped his tears and hit his head back on the wall with a frustrated sigh. "Fuck off." There was silence for a minute before a small voice pierced it, "Wilby? What's happening?" He gets to his feet slowly to reveal a worried looking 12 year old Tommy fiddling with his hands nervously before looking into his brothers tired brown eyes. "Come in Toms." Wil beckoned him into his slightly messy room. "They're leaving again... aren't they." Tommy whispered avoiding his brothers gaze. Wil looked at his younger brothers face and his heart broke a little bit and his anger at his father increased, "Oh Toms..." and he pulled him into a tight hug.

Tears made their way down both their faces as the two brothers held each other tight, neither wanting to move from the embrace. "It's gonna be ok Bubs... we're gonna be ok."

8t3y9qnlb t0~m#! '[p;lkj

'[6tufj h b , .;poy,

agfasy5ww g '[p?@}{:LO& w@k= 4p;[

Technoblade's pov

Tommy had been unconscious for a while now and our worry for him had increased when we started crying and saying our names. What was happening to my little brother?! "You're sure this never happened to you Wil?" I asked the ghost sat next to the bed. "For the last time no! This has never happened to me, and I don't know what to do ok!" I look at Wil and see his tense shoulders and worried eyes and sigh, "I'm sorry Wil, I just... feel so helpless." He turned to face me and squeezed my hand in a comforting way and I gave him a weak smile. Wilbur and I were sat beside the bed Tommy lay in waiting for a sign that he would wake up. Phil was downstairs getting some blankets and a drink for Tommy to use when he wakes up. I could tell he feels guilty about what just happened since it was after what he said.

My thoughts were disrupted when I heard a quiet groan coming from Tommy and Wilbur immediately jumps up and held his hand whilst soothing the younger. "Hey it's ok Toms your ok, just don't move.", he spoke in a soft tone. Tommy blinded and looked around obviously disoriented and his eyes misted up. "Tech, go get Phil." Wil ordered me and I quickly shook off my initial shock and went to get Phil. I hurried downstairs to see Phil sat in a chair, head in his hands. He looked up quickly as he heard my footsteps and whipped away what looked like tears and stood up. "Is he awake?" I looked at him concerned and answered and he quickly got the blankets and drink to his side and we headed upstairs. I opened the door to see Wilbur sitting on the edge of Tommy's bed and had an arm around his shoulders comforting the blonde who's eyes looked distant and unfocused and was shaking slightly. Phil immediately got to his side and offered Tommy the glass of water and both him and Wil put the blanket over him.

"I... I r-remember..."

Third person pov

Everyone in the room froze in shock. Distress and anxiousness was clear on Phil, Techno and Wil's faces. Silence continued and Tommy inhaled and spoke with a shaky voice, "I remember... my childhood... and how you treated me and Wil..." Phil inhaled sharply and blinked away tears, "I'm so so sorry Toms, I'm so sorry. I regret it so so much. I... I know I was a terrible father there's no denying that I-" The elytrian choked up and buried his head in his hands, breathing in deeply trying to calm down. Wilbur looked at his dad with a cautious gaze and glanced at his older brother and saw his eyes filled with guilt and sadness. Tommy looked at his lap, eyes glazed with tears and continued, "I-I know now that what you did and how you treated me was wrong... a-and I don't think I'll fully accept any apology right now. It's just... No I-I can't. I love you Dad and I love Techno, you guys are still my family... and I still care about you... and a lot of what you guys did affected Wilby as well s-so it's up to him to accept and apologize to him..."

There was a lot of silence after that. Phil whipped his tears away and looked up to his son and smiled weakly. Tommy looked up at him and pulled him into a hug surprising him with an 'oomph!'. Phil held him tight and tried not to let and tears fall onto his ghostly skin and looked over Tommy's shoulder to Wil and he joined into the embrace. The pink haired hybrid stood awkwardly by the foot of the bed until Wil's muffled voice came from Phil's shoulder, "Get your ass over here Techno." The blood god chuckled slightly wrapped his arms around his family. They had a long way to go, none of them were denying that but they were willing to try.

They were a family once, and perhaps...