Part 9 - My Polar Bear, It's Not Defeat

Magsimula sa umpisa

New felt his deepening in color again... and changed the topic. "So what are we doing with a whole week off?"

"Well," That smile was back, making him uncomfortable, "Really getting close to one another, to start with." Tay's laughter was like bubbles breaking on the seashore, as he shifted uncomfortably. 

Standing, collecting the dirty dishes from the table, he suddenly bent his head close to New's, "I don't like using alcohol to have you open up to me. We're going to learn to talk honestly this week." He walked slowly to the kitchen, deposited the dishes and stared at him. "I'm absolutely positive I can come up with other creative punishments."

New shivered. Why the fuck did that just make me hard as a rock? Why does it look like he knows it? "Won't we be going out anywhere?"

"Why? When we can get everything delivered and we are both oh, so very, very..." Tay had been walking closer and closer, now he was close enough to kiss him. "Sick!" Tay pulled back abruptly and patted him lightly on the shoulder. 

"Go shower, baby. I've laid out some clothes in the bath for you."

New bolted. This, this felt surreal. It was so different than anything he'd ever been in before. He didn't consider that Tay now only had eyes for him. He saw he was physically excited. 

Once again Tay felt that triumphant feeling flood his body. Now more than ever, he was 100% positive, New was his man. Why else would he be reacting to just his presence? He jumped when he heard him screaming from the bathroom and went running.

"You fucking animal! You asshole!" New stood in front of the long mirror in the bathroom nude staring at his body. It was speckled with clear teeth marks, dark bruises and when he turned sideways, the spanking that had excited him so much last night, had left his poor rump, red and bruised in places. 

Holding back his laughter, in the bright light of the bathroom, Tay studied his work. In his eyes, New looked beautiful. They were battle scars of what they shared. He wanted them too, but New hadn't even touched him, only flipped him once or twice. He wanted to draw out this New, the wild cat New he was inside. 

Slowly he walked forward and ran his fingertips down the worst of the bite marks, which were around the nipples. "Do you want me to say I'm sorry?" He bent his head and gave them gentle kisses. "I won't, because I'm not." 

He lifted his eyes and held New's gaze. "You're free to do the same to me. If you dare."

For some reason, this infuriated New. Pure rage clouded his gaze, flooded his limbs and overtook his judgement. For the first time ever, he let go of the bonds that held HIM and how HE identified himself and snarled. 

Years of pent up rage, hostility, frustration, even tiredness at having to be NICE all the time came flooding out as the naked man hit Tay solidly across the jaw. He didn't pull back to give warning. It was a quick jab, followed by another and another. Tay was down. 

New quickly straddled him. He gripped the top of his t-shirt. and just below the ribbing, sank his fingers in, ripped. It tore straight down to the the bottom hem leaving it flapping, exposing his chest. New growled and raked his nails down his front, over his nipples, hard. Tay screamed. 

New dug his nails in. Through clenched teeth, "It's my turn now. Stay still, you said you wanted this." 

Tay was shocked at the look on Newwie's face. It wasn't one he recognized... or one of lust. That he had seen last night. He lay back down. His face hurt. 

Swiftly, New pulled down the sweats that Tay wore. He was lost in this animalistic haze, wondering how could he make Tay pay, but all he wanted to do was please... his hand grasped his cock and squeezed, hard. 

Still soft, it hurt but Tay liked how New held it. Damn it, He moaned to himself, I can't stop myself! He gave in to the sensations that he created in his body. He rode them... 

New didn't play to make Tay come. After getting him hard, he dropped it. He was very hard now. He also felt disgusted. Dirty. Guilty. He stood up, leaving Tay on the floor and went into the shower, and washed up. 

Tay finally realized there would be nothing more. He watched him finish his shower in silence then dry off, dress and exit. Was he going to leave now? Tay hoped not. They needed to talk about this... this... whatever the hell this was!

Slowly, he stood and he gasped when he saw himself in the mirror. His lip was busted and beginning to swell. Blood dripped. He would have to put an ice pack on it. He looked further down and smiled. New's nails were longer than he thought, or he must have been really pissed off. 

In some of the marks, he had drawn blood! On each side, there was four perfect scratches stretching from his collarbone to his belly button. The top side of his nipples were redden and very sore. Was this how New's felt? 

Curiously, he flicked a finger over the red, sensitized nipple and felt the waves radiate out. Oh! He did this a lot because of New's reactions. He didn't know if he could take that much. His cock was already dripping badly on the floor. 

Well, New did it for him, he would do it for him. Tay walked out of the bathroom. New had made himself a cup of coffee and was stone-faced on the sofa. 

"I still don't want to apologize for last night. I think it was an amazing night." Tay said, harshly. "But, I do understand better. Watch."

He moved in front and raised his hand, and played with his own nipples, the exact way he did with New's. 

New's eyes narrowed, still angry with himself. "What are you doing?"

"Just watch." Tay continued to play, his cock twitched and swelled, cum leaking everywhere. 

New groaned. This had been one of his fantasies for a long time, to see Tay play. Why now?

Finally, with a blissful look on his face, Tay grabbed his cock and stroked, smoothing the cum down the shaft. "It won't take long, Newwie. Tell me, where should I cum?"

Why am I so weak? Before they both realized it, New's mouth was on the tip, and his load was shooting inside.

The fandom was right, Tay now understood. How the fuck did they know Newwie better than he did? They DID see all the small things. New DID give in to his demands, all the time. 

Were they going to be able to develop a normal relationship, like lover's do?