Part 8 - Orcas are Apex Predators

Начните с самого начала

New's eyes were wide. I'm being fucked again. No prep this time, Tay put on a condom, slid some lube around his cock and after laying on his back, motioned for New. I have to ride him!

He backed up into reverse cowboy and Tay hit his sore ass. "I want to see your face!" He swung to face him. He had never done this. Would Tay help him? God, he hoped so! Carefully, using every core muscle he had, he lowered himself on Tay's cock. He failed to impale himself the first time. He tried to hold it with one hand and position but it was awkward. Tay pushed his hand out of the way. "You aim, I will hold."

That worked, but it went deeper than the other position had. His face twisted as his redden ass connected with Tay's crotch. For a few minutes, Tay bore all his weight, then he had to move. New just felt too good. Slowly rocking back and forth, New's expression changed. Tay then gave a sudden thrust up. New got the message and began to move. 

What was this feeling? He felt the tightening inside, he felt Tay swelling even bigger. His face changed more, he closed his eyes and his mouth opened slightly. Tay grabbed his hips and thrust up, deep and hard. New fell forward, landing on his chest.

Tay didn't stop his hard thrusts, although he was barely inside New now. New opened his mouth and moaned, long and low... Tay felt it though his whole body. Holding him tight, He rolled them both over, so New was underneath him. 

He never took his eyes off New's face. He loved how he couldn't keep his eyes open. How he had to open his mouth to breath, how he panted, or clutched his fingers deep in the sheets when he hit certain spots. 

One day, he decided, those hands will be on me when I'm inside him. He picked up speed, almost savagely thrusting, becoming more and more excited by New's voice becoming loud again. He leaned forward and bit his nipple. 

"Oh my fucking god! Fuck Me!" New screamed!

Tay smiled triumphantly! One! "Fuck me!" Two! "Fuck me!" Three! "Fuck me!" Oh shit... He didn't think he could hold out and he wanted too... 

"Fuck me!" New cried. Tay reached between them and grabbed his cock, and pumped. Semi-hard, it didn't take long before New was a whimpering mess, rolling his head back and forth. He rocked his hips, not removing his penis and bent his head to lick and bite his nipples.

He'd cum after New did one more time, he decided. Then they could sleep. They could sleep then... New was thrusting into his hand, rolling and shaking, not knowing anymore where one body ended and another began. 

He knew he was in his ass, he knew that his cock was being played with and there were these sensations coming from his chest, radiating all over. It was blowing his ability to think! He was mindlessly saying something... He didn't know what.  

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" His voice was so loud, Tay was in heaven! This was what he thought sex was supposed to be! Your partner pleading and begging for you until you're a total, sloppy mess. Not once did it cross his mind "What about you or your needs?"

Unexpectedly, Tay's hand was wet. The shock of not seeing anything spurt, caused him to loose control. He twitched deep inside and almost lifted Newwie half off the bed to get as deep inside as he could! Bringing him up on to his lap, he finally came. He held him close, and kissed him, gently, slowly, careful of where he bit his lip.

New was trembling. In aftershock of the whole experience, he just wanted to be held, comforted. This was the most intense sex he'd ever had. His whole body ached. He wondered if he would be able to walk in the morning? Would they even be going to work? He didn't care anymore... 

Sleep claimed him as Tay held him in his arms, still inside. He marveled that New dropped off in that uncomfortable position. He felt his legs go numb and knew he had to lay him down. Sighing softly, he pulled one leg, then the other out and gently moved New up to the pillows. New stirred but didn't wake.

He stood and disposed of the condom. He went and got a wet washcloth and cleaned himself up, then carefully cleaned New. He looked at him and sighed. Marks were showing up everywhere. He could not go out this way. The press would hunt that girl down, thinking it was her. 

The only way was for the two of them to say they were officially a couple and New wouldn't do that, would he? Tay shook his head. It was too heavy a problem. He phoned his manager and left a voice mail saying he had the flu and would be off for a week, New had the same. 

He turned his phone off, powered New's off, crawled into bed and gathered New back into his arms. New sighed, snuggled deep into his warmth and they fell deeply asleep. 

A sense of de ja vu settled over New as he awoke in the morning, held firmly in Tay's arms. He had to admit to himself that he liked waking up this way. Not moving, he studied Tay's sleeping face. There wasn't much difference, really. No wrinkles around his eyes and his lines weren't deep. How young he looked... 

Tay pulled him even closer. "What is with you and early mornings? We definitely have to find a way to keep you in bed longer..." Swallowing New's surprised squeal with a good morning kiss was a great way to wake up.