The day we met

"Remember the first day we met?" I said to Noah as we sat at Malibu beach.

Malibu beach was our safe place, our favorite date spot, and the place I would never forget.

"I remember it like it was yesterday..why?" He said turning to face me.

We were both facing each other as I looked deep into his eyes as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I was just remembering all our memories." I said smiling remembering all the memories from the day we met, to our first kiss, and to our first date and many more.

"Hi i'm Noah, Noah Beck." Noah extended his hand to Dixie as I reached to shake it.

Noah was new to sway and had gone over to the hype house to meet everyone.

Dixie had just left the hype house, even though she would still go from time to time. Today she decided to visit and meet the new sway member.

"So you are the one with the hype? I honestly don't see it." She says as she takes her hand back and walks away.

Noah just scoffed, Dixie was something else, and he knew she would be in his life no matter what. He was intrigued by her, captured by her mysterious personality.

He was eager to learn more about her, eager to pursue something with her. Anything.

No, they didn't talk to that night, but they get to talking later on and became the best of friends.

Noah always knew deep in his heart he always liked Dixie more than a friend from the beginning, but he knew becoming friends with her was his best bet since she had a boyfriend.

They got closer and closer over the past month and Noah never thought his feelings would grow stronger for her but they did.

He found himself just wanting to kiss her but he knew he couldn't which hurt his desires.

At the end of the month, Dixie broke up with her ex boyfriend after she caught him cheating.

Noah was there to comfort her when she needed him the most and help her take her mind off the break up.

They hung out everyday as nuggies, their trio with Curtis but even sometimes Noah would just hang out with Dixie.

There would be occasional flirting and cute kisses on the cheek or head but nothing serious.

Little did they both know they both liked each other.

Dixie ended up making the first move and kissed him, soon to believe she regretted it.. or not.

Dixie found her true mindset on what she wanted with Noah and realized she should give him a chance, she was really happy with him.

Soon they both fell harder for each other. They hung out everyday and soon after Noah asked Dixie to be his girlfriend.

Dixie hadn't felt that loved in years. She finally felt that someone loved her for who she was and didn't use her. Noah truly loved her.

4 years later there they were, engaged. Happier than ever. They couldn't imagine their lives without each other.

"4 years. Isn't that crazy?" I said as I laid back on my back. I looked into the sky, the purplish pink sky above us.

The sun was setting and I was taking in as much as I could before we had to go.

"I wouldn't want to spend these 4 years any other way." Noah said as he kissed my lips softly.

The kiss the filled with love and affection, the way he kissed me made me feel on top of the world.

"I love you so much, I can't wait till you are my wife." Noah said as he pulled me onto his lap to face him.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the back of his hair.

"I couldn't be more excited. I cant wait to be your wife. You make me so happy Noah Beck. I love you more than you can imagine."

He pulled me into a kiss, this one being more passionate than the others. His hands roamed my waist and mine in his hair as he kissed me under the sunset.

"Happy 4 years to us." Noah smiled as he laid his forehead against mine.

"To the best 4 years of my life." I smiled as he held me tightly as if he would never let me go.

From best friends, into lovers, our lives were a big rollercoaster. But we always had each other.

And that's how it would always be.

a/n: and thats the end! this book has been amazing to write and i finally got to the end lmao. go check out my other books on my page if u haven't already <3