Lingerie 😏😏

Dixie POV:
As we drove home Noah had his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his. He looked at me and smiled. I am so in love with this man! He is my everything. Once we got back to our apartment, Noah brought all my bags inside except for the Victoria secret one. I didn't want Noah to see what was inside since it was a surprise. "Baby is there something special in that bag? You made me hold every other one." He said chuckling. "You will see." I said smirking. He runs to the apartment door. I giggle and run after him. He opens the the door and sets the bags on the counter. "I'm going to put everything away baby you can head to bed." I said kissing Noah. "Ok baby I'll be in the bedroom." He said walking over to the bedroom. The door wasn't closed all the way so I couldn't see him take off his shirt and putting on sweats. Oh gosh he was so attractive.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

After I put everything away that I got from the mall I took the bag with the lingerie in it and took with me to the bedroom. "Hey bubba I finshed. I'm going to go change now." I said walking into the bathroom hoping he didn't see me. He was on his phone. "Ok baby come out soon I want to cuddle." He said with his tired voice. Once I put the lingerie on I walked out of the bathroom. "Yay now go time to cudd- woah baby you look hot." He said getting out of bed and coming closer to me. "Thank you baby, I thought you were tired? Shall we wait?" He made me blush but I wanted to tease him. "Nah I'm not tired anymore." He said kissing my neck. He found my good spot and started to suck on it. I couldn't contain myself and started to moan. He pushed me onto the bed and came on top of me. He used his teeth to remove my lingerie leaving me bare naked. He sucked on my nipples leaving purple bruises on them. He moved to my stomach. It no longer tickled but I felt so good I arched my back. He spread my legs open and started to kiss my inner thighs. "Baby please stop teasing me I want you." I moaned. He came up to meet my face and whispered in my head. "Beg for me." I smirked and I started to moan his name in his ear. I then screamed it out loud. OHHH NOAH FUCK! I screamed. He seemed to be enjoying it and he whispered in my ear again. "Good job babygirl. Im going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able stand for hours." I aggressively kissed him. "Then do it." I said with a smirk. He slowly started to make his way back down to my pussy and kept eye contact with me. He started to lick my clit and go in a circular motion. I grabbed onto the sheets and threw my head back. "OHH FUCK NOAH YOUR SO GOOD!" I moaned. He placed his tongue in my hole and left it there. He started to thrust his tongue in and out causing me to grab onto his hair. "HOLY SHIT!" He smirked at me. He kept eye contact the whole time. I have never been eaten out before but it felt amazing. He started to rub my clit with his thumb. He replaced his tongue with his two fingers mad started to thrust in and out, "Faster!" I say holding onto the sheets again. After a few minutes, I am yearning for his dick to be inside me. "B-baby I-I ne-ed you in-nside m-me NOW!" He looked at me. "Do you have protection?" I look in the drawer. "Oh shit we only have one more! You need to go to the store and buy more!" He chuckled and takes of his boxers. He slaps the condom on his dick Did his dick get bigger? I would have noticed taking it that we have sex almost every other day. He spread my legs open again and but then over his shoulders. He inserts his dick into my hole and starts thrusting in and out. "Faster!" I say while holding onto his biceps. He starts going faster and faster with each of my moans. All you could hear was our bodies clapping together and our moans. "Ba-aby I-I h-have to c-cum!" I said after a few minutes. "Okay bub now." He said pulling out. I squirt all over his abs and he squirts on my stomach. He flops onto bed next to me. We both caught our breath. "Welp the lingerie didn't stay on for long." He said smirking at me. I giggled. "Yeah it didn't but that was amazing." I said looking into his eyes and kissing him. "Come on let's go get cleaned up. He goes into the bathroom. I try to get up but my legs start to shake and I fall to the ground. "Bubba! Can you come back please!" He comes into the bedroom to see me on the floor and laughs. "What did I tell you?" He said picking me up like a baby. We get cleaned up and I use the bathroom. He carried me back into bed and he cuddles me up. "Goodnight bub I love you." He said spooning me." I giggled. "Goodnight bubba! You know you dick is right behind me?" I said flipping over to kiss him." He chuckles and brings me on top of him. "Better now?" He said kissing me. "Much better, night night bubba love you more." I said laying on him and falling asleep.

Word count: 981