Girls Spa Trip

Dixie POV:
Me and Noah laid in bed for a while until it was around lunch time. "Baby can order McDonald's? The girls are going to come to pick me up at 4." I said trying to get up. Noah pulls me back into bed and puts me on top of him. "Bub where are you trying to go? You know you can't walk! Your legs are still shaking. He said looking down at my bare shaking legs. "I can too!" I said closing my arms and trying not to shake my legs. He laughs and sits up. He places me on his lap facing him and kisses me. He then pulls me into his bare chest and holds me like a baby. He grabs his phone and goes to grub hub. "Ok bub do you want your usual?" He said picking out his order. "Yes please" I say as I lay my head on his chest. After we finished ordering our food, we waited for if for come. "Baby I am going to start packing." I said slowly getting up. I stand up with the help of my nightstand. I legs started to wobble under me and I quickly sat on the bed. Noah came over to and looked down at me. "Bub you know you can't walk! Let me pack your bag for you bub." I giggled as I looked him up and down. "You look attractive talking to me naked." I said looking at him. "Oh really." He said smirking. "Well no round two we have to get your bag packed." He said putting boxers and sweats on. He got me dressed. He got my suitcase out of the closet. He asked me what clothes I wanted and put them in. All I could think about is how amazing he was. "Bub what about this? Bub?" He said waving a hand in my face. "Oh yeah that's good." I said staring into his eyes "you know how beautiful yours eyes are." I said gazing into his eyes. I sit up and crawl over to the end of the bed. He comes closer to me and lifts my chin up. "I could look at your eyes all day." He said staring into my soul. "What are you doing?" I said giggling not breaking eye contact. "Doing what?" He said smirking knowing exactly what he was doing. "Why do you always stare at me like that. Like your staring into my soul?" I say smiling. He still is holding my chin and he brings his face down to meet mine, our lips an inch apart. "Because I love you so damn much." He said and then kissed me. "I'm going to miss you so much when your gone." He said putting our foreheads to together. I giggled. "Baby it's only for the weekend." I say conforming. "You won't die I'll be in your arms soon." I say kissing him. He kissed back then pulls away. "Who has been sleeping in your bed with you for the past 3 months?" He said looking at me. "I have barely been at sway or staying at sway. Maybe I'll go hang out with them while your gone." I stood up on my knees and put my arms around his neck. "I'll miss you too. We will have time to hang out with our friends." I said kissing him. He pulled away after multiple kisses. "Come on bub as much as I would love to kiss you we need to finish packing." After Noah finished packing my bag, we heard the doorbell ring. Noah went to answer it and came back into the bedroom. "Our food got here!" He comes into the room with a bag of food. We eat our food and watch cat in the hat until someone knocks on the door. "That must be Addi!" I say getting up. Noah comes up by me and helps me stand up. I giggle. "I think I'm good now bub." I say kissing him and wobbling to the door as he brings my suitcase. I open the door to see Addi, Charli, and Avani standing at the door. "Hey guys!" I said going over to them hugging them. We all hug. "I'll take your bag out of the car." Noah said carrying my bag. We all walk out to the car. Noah was also helping me walk. Once he put the bag in the car, he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. "I am going to miss you." he said hugging. "I'll be back soon! Bye baby I love you." I said hugging him. "I love you more bub have fun." He gave me one last peck before helping me into the car and we drove off. We were driving to a spa far from LA. It was the best spa in California. As we drove I couldn't stop thinking about Noah. The most we have been away from each other is one day. Even before we started dating he would stay the night. "Let's get this trio started!" I said jamming out to the music. When we got there Addi had booked us a fancy hotel. We all shared a room with four separate bedrooms. As we got into the hotel, I saw the man at the front desk eyeing me. I decided to call Noah that I had gotten to the hotel.

D: hey baby! We just got here it's so beautiful!
N: I'm glad you made it safe. I'm still here with the dogs I'm going to go see Bryce and Blake tomorrow. Call me when you go to bed Goodnight I love you.
D: I love you more!

I hang up. Ugh I loved him so much. I still couldn't walk properly since Noah had rearranged my guts. The man at the front desk saw me struggling and came over to me. He smirked at me and looked me up and down, "hey cutie to do you need any help?" He said trying to take my bad from me. I take move of closer to me and give him a look. "I'm good thanks tho." I was about to walk away when he called for something. "Hey can I get your number cutie?" He said about go grab my waist. I quickly move away. "Umm no, I have a boyfriend." I quickly ran away. I could see anger rush on the guys face. When we got to our hotel suite, we got settled into our rooms. Once we finished packing we hung out in the living room. "Ok guys we are going to go to dinner!" We all were super hungry so we ran to our rooms. I put on this short tight blue dress and took a picture. I sent it to Noah knowing it would drive him crazy. He said quickly responded.

N:😍😩🤤 babyyyy you can't do this to me. Your gonna make me act up.
D: I know ;) I'll talk to you later. Love you!
N: ok. Love you more!

I giggle at his text. I go to the living room and everyone is there. "Alright let's go eat!" We go to eat and when we are done we come back to the suite tired. I go into the bathroom to see no towels. "Hey guys I'm going to go ask the front desk for towels." I said going out the door. As I walk down to the front desk, I see it is the same man that asked me for my number. I roll my eyes abs go up to him. "Oh hey cutie I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me. He said smirking. "Pfft I just came here to get bathroom towels please." I say rolling my eyes again. "Oh I'll get you bathroom towels. Follow me." He said smirking. I didn't think much of it and followed him into the janitors closet. I waited outside until he pulled me in, locked the door and pinned me again the wall.

Ooo cliffhanger 😏 word count: 1345

Besties turned into lovers *doah story*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara