Forever and Always

3 weeks later:

Noah POV:

Today was Dixie's and I 2 year anniversary. I had a special day planned for the both of us, hopefully one that would change our lives forever. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms and I slowly and carefully moved her to her side of the bed.

I went into the nightstand and looked at the black velvet box that was placed inside. I quickly close it as I feel her move and make my into the bathroom.

"N-Noah! Come backkkkk." I could hear Dixie say as she groaned knowing I wasn't there when she woke up.

I went back into the room and climbed on top of her. "Good morning beautiful." She cupped my face with his hands and brought my face to meet hers

"Good morning! Happy 2 years." I smile and kisses her. She kisses back and it turns into a passionate make out.

I pull away, minutes later catching my breath. "Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years with you. How time flies."

"Mhm, I wouldn't want it any other way."

She pulled me by my chain and kissed me but after a few kisses I pulled away.

"As much as I love this and want to d this forever, we should get ready, I have a big day planned for us."

She groaned again as I got off her. I laughed as I went into the kitchen.

I came back minutes later with a tray of food for the two of us. Dixie instantly got off her phone and sat up.

"Aww baby this is too cute! Thank you." I smiled and kissed her head. "Anything for you bub."

As we start eating, I tell her the basics of our day. "Okay, so you are getting a spa day today, manicure and we are getting massages, then a little lunch and fancy dinner."

She popped a strawberry in her mouth, then smiled. "You know you didn't have to do all this, I love it and I'm so grateful but we could have just stayed in."

I look at her. "You really think on a day like this I would just stay in? I have been dating the most amazing girl for 2 emote years! I want us to have the best day"

She blushed and kissed me. "You know I love you so much right?" I smiled. "And I love you so much more."

Once we got back from our daily activities, it was around the time of our dinner reservations. "Dix I'm gonna go shower, our reservations are at 7:30 we have an hour."

"Ok!" She responded and went back on her phone.

As I was in the shower, I heard the door open. Dixie looked at me and smiled.

I look at her through the glass door and smile. She starts to undress as I watched her and she opened the glass door to the shower.

She got in and faced me. "Well hello again."

I look her up and down and put my hands on her waist as the water runs down her face.

I spin her around and push her against the wall. She giggles and wraps her arms around my neck, bringing me into a passionate kiss.

I break the kiss and leave kisses down he jawline as I make my face to her neck. She quietly moans as I find her good spot.

I tap her leg for her to jump onto me and she does. She kisses me one more time before pulling away catching her breathe

"I would love to continue this but we should save this for later." She winked at me.

I smirk at her and let her down. "Your right, got to save the energy." I winked back at her and she blushed.