Still crying, I laid back on my bed and covered up with the blanket soaking the sheets with my tears. I've been cheated on and I wasn't even married.

Now I am. It's a little harder to get rid of someone when married than just being in a relationship.

But I couldn't leave him. I love him. If we got divorced what would that mean for Eliza? What would that mean for me?

Iris is not even around to keep me here. Royce would be too busy with the kids to even focus on me and Lucas' relationship.

Could I even leave? Would he beat me like Trent after breaking it off? It was just too much to think about. Before I knew it, I cried myself to sleep.

Lucas

After leaving the house, I needed to take a walk. More like a run. As soon as I went outside I shifted and ran into the forest.

She's my wife, we're supposed to make decisions together. How can I stay knowing she doesn't want another kid? It's not fair to me.

I love Eliza but being the only child sucks. It's only you. No one to share a bond with. No one to grow up with besides her cousins. It's not fair to her either. Besides, I want a little boy. I think nearly two years of rest is enough.

If Nora doesn't want another kid, I'll make them myself. I would never cheat on my wife. I love her.

But I'm not going to go fuck a she-wolf so they could have my child. If she didn't agree, that's too bad.

I would never force something on someone but another child was something I strongly wanted.

We had this talk before Eliza and I told her how important I wanted kids. She never left, she didn't disagree, she was all for it.

Now she actually has a child and sees the responsibilities, she doesn't want another one. Well too bad.

She lied to me and let me marry her knowing she wasn't going to hold up her end. When you get married, you tell eachother everything.

Not once she brought it up. Now I do, she finally tells me she doesn't want another kid. HELL NO.

I'm going to have another child, whether I have her permission or not. If she doesn't decide to keep the baby then she's gone.

Out of my life for good. Abortions is a major no for me. I would turn into a monster if anyone I loved dearly or anyone at all tried aborting a child. How could I kill a human being that hasn't even started a life yet.

It's not right. And anyone who believes in abortions, I hope they die in hell and burn forever. But really, I want to tear them apart with my claws.

****

After my run, I went back home an hour later to find her sleeping. You could tell she was crying by how her face looked and the faint color in the sheets that darken from it being wet from her tears.

It kind of made me sad. I had to snap out of it and do what I came in here to do. I had a task to complete.

Walking over to the bed, I slid in behind her under the covers. Her body was kind of curled up and her butt was poking out in front of me.

Taking off my briefs, I reached under the cover and pulled her shorts off. She started moving and making noises but she didn't wake up.

Not that I was trying to be sneaky anyways. Pulling them down to her knees, I pulled down her panties and they met her shorts. Then I grabbed both of them and pulled them off her body.

Removing the blanket, I pulled her body near mine and pushed it right onto my shaft. As I slid in her I heard a soft moan and I knew she was awake.

Softly grabbing her waist I pushed her body closer to mine letting me enter all the way.

Letting out another moan, I shushed her. Going in and out of her, letting her slit get wet enough for me to get an erection. When I got hard, I pulled out.

She turned around and looked at me. "Why'd you stop", she asked in a soft tone but more of a way of begging for me to go back inside her.

"Turn back around", I whispered. She obeyed and turned back around giving me a visible sight of her behind. This wasn't going to work.

Sitting up, I turned her on her back and went below her spreading her legs. "Lucas,what are"- Before she finished her sentence I slid my finger inside her entrance.

Using my other hand I was jouncing, feeling her juices on my finger. I put another finger in and she moaned louder.

Grabbing a pillow to put over her face, which so helped me so much more, I pulled my fingers out.

Almost feeling myself bust, I stopped jouncing and entered her again. Feeling the warmth of her insides, we both reached our climax.

Getting up, I went back to the top and laid down with my hand on my stomach. She moved it and curled up on me. I was just sitting there with a huge smile. Baby #2, here you come.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

SOOO HE WAS WRONG FOR THAT LOL. BUT I DON'T NECESSARILY BLAME HIM. SO THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF WEAK AND SHORT. IT LACKS EMOTION, FEELINGS, DETAILS ALL OF THAT.

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GET YOU TO FEEL ANY EMOTION THOUGH SO THEREFORE IT WON'T HAVE ANY. BUT WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID? WAS HE WRONG? WAS SHE WRONG? JUST WANT TO PICK AT YOUR THOUGHTS.