Chapter 3

Lucas

"Come on guys, we have to get better. We have a new pack to teach. Make sure your body isn't stiff but not loose either. Just down the middle so you can move but not to where your missing hits". I was training our pack.

Iris and Royce seemed to be sleeping in, not that I mind. Me and Nora always had the pack together. Too bad it was no breakfast like usual. Iris would usually buy breakfast but they got to fix something up.

Everyone wouldn't be able to eat though. All these wolves and a tiny kitchen, they could only do so much. Yesterday I got two wolf numbers.

One was David so I could contact his pack and another wolf named "Kam". She was Julian and Julia Gamma. I wanted them to train with us.

It would be a huge number of wolves to work with but I won't be alone. I have some skilled fighters in my pack that have been training but instead, I wanted the wolves who were in Iris PT training to teach them.

They are ahead of the other pack in fighting but only because they were training to be Gamma and Omega.

It would honestly be a little more difficult now having about 300+ more wolves added to the pack. Some wolves could be more advanced or a quick learner.

Before I gave them a call, I trained the pack for three hours by themselves. Then the other half would be with the other two packs.

We couldn't keep calling them the other two packs, I mean they're all part of the same pack now.

Iris and Royce had their extra 3 hours to sleep. They should be happy. I mean I understand Iris not being up to wake up.

She is going through a lot right now. But she can't fall into depression mode while pregnant. It's not healthy for her or the baby.

I'm sure she knows that too. After calling the two wolves, I went upstairs to wake up Royce and Iris. To my surprise, Royce came out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"Where's Iris?". He walked towards me and then passed me walking down the hall. I followed behind him. "She's sleeping in today". Such a lie.

She's going to be sleeping everyday. That isn't good though so I don't know why he's not forcing her to get up. If Nora was going to fall into depression carrying my child, she's going to have to be forced to get up.

Royce wasn't me though. It's all about letting her decide, it's her choice even if it's not good. "No, she needs to get up bro. She's pregnant.

If you allow this she's going to go into depression. She's a pregnant, sad, grieving Tribrid". He didn't seem to pay attention to anything I was saying.

I ran in front of him and made him stop. "You're telling me you're going to allow this?", I asked confused. He pushed me out the way and headed for the door.

Is he really going to ignore me? I ran in front of him again. He seemed to be aggravated but that's too bad. He needs to hear me.

"Dude, are you listening to me?",I yelled at him. He put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed them tight. "Lucas, I appreciate your concern for Iris and the baby's health.

She is fine. A few things happened last night that's not really any of your business, so she slept in. nothings wrong with her", he said, speaking in a calm voice.

Ok, I understand now. I couldn't help but to laugh. "A few things happened last night" ah ha, I got you bro. He walked past me and I stood there laughing.

Nora

Man after yesterday's little break down Iris had. I wasn't surprised she wanted to sleep in. Me and Lucas took over training the pack.