Soul Stone

In the next day , after Peter went to school . Every avenger including Pepper Sat down for a conversation . They have put Morgan in to a nursery but Bruce kinda thought it wasn't really necessary for her because she was far beyond of knowledge .

After all , she was a Stark . Plus a Potts . Everyone is not able run a huge company specifically you are a women .

But everyone could agree on the idea of she should learn to associate with peers and to make friends .
It may be help her to distract her from these problems . Truly , she didn't even noticed why others are in a distrss when she do her homeworks happily . So it was kinda relief for them .

" ok people , now the threat is becoming bigger and bigger than ever . We should all stick together to overcome this . " said Captain America .

" Happy , Nat and Clint can apparently handle the media situation going on . And the teenagers , obviously " said Sam .

" I can help them if they need to be obliviated " Wanda sneered . " if it is legal , of course " she added quickly before others glanced at her .

" if Strange and Thor can visit the places where Tony appeared . I and Steve can join them to follow him " offered Bruce , earning nods from all people he refers to .

" Yeah you could get many surprises then " sneered Bucky .

" What do you mean ? Bucky " asked Thor for confused others too .

" please , we all know who Stark is right ! Who knows these are his own plans "

" What plans , James ? " asked Pepper , Challengingly .

" like the plans could get us killed , Virgina "

Suddenly Rhodey exploded .

" Stupid Winter Soldier ! You are the one killed his parents "

The meeting turned into a battle .

Happy and Clint were holding Rhodey while Sam and Steve were Holding Bucky

Happy and Clint were holding Rhodey while Sam and Steve were Holding Bucky .

" Nat ! " Clint screamed . " you are unusually quiet today so please come and help .

Suddenly Wanda screamed and tossed in to the floor . Everyone went at her .

" Wanda , Wanda , are you okay "

" this cannot be happen ! Not possible ! Never ! "

With that , Wanda ran into her room leaving others totally confused.

....................

" Anthony , repair that soul stone on vision or whatever his name . I have to active my plan soon "

" sure thing master Laufyson "