𝟢𝟪 | 𝖨'𝗆 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖤𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗌𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

"Sam, take the food off the stove and prepare the eggs?" Natalie asks Samuel.

"Sure." He responds.

I catch a glimpse of Natalie giving a soft smile at Samuel before she turns and walks towards me. "Bianca, please promise me you won't say anything. At least until I find a way to tell my papá and Elijah."

"Wait, who else knows?" I ask.

"Odette and my mamá found out at the same time first, they basically both caught me and Samuel kissing. Aria found out next when she saw me walk out of his room half dressed and Jayden found out when I was talking about my relationship with Aria and he walked in. And now you."

"So Elijah and Luciano don't know?" I ask and Natalie shakes her head and looks at Samuel who's currently cooking the eggs right now. "Samuel and I started dating when we were both sixteen."

"Damn, six years?"

"And still going strong." Natalie says with a smile. "Until I turned fifteen it was revealed that the ruthless man, Luciano Castillo, had a daughter. My papa kept me a secret because he didn't want nobody to be after me. Especially men from other mafias who had sons and wanted to be with me, specifically marry me. I was always called the perfect wife material by heirs to other mafias when we would go to galas and balls. What they didn't know was that I was already fighting and training like my brother while still looking like the pretty and quiet mafia princess."

She says before rolling her eyes at the last few words. "A few months after Elijah and I turned sixteen, our father had a meeting with Roman Miles, the boss of the Albanian Mafia who also brought his twenty fucking five year old son. Back then we had an alliance with them before something happened. So my father and Roman Miles met and he, Roman, basically brought up that-"

"Bianca! There you are!" Elijah's voice yelled from the stairs.

Damn you Elijah.

I turned around and expected to see Elijah standing behind me but instead he was talking to Aria and Jayden. I turn back around and Natalie hands me a paper. I open it and it reads, I'll continue telling you about this. This subject is something nobody, especially Sam, Elijah or my father like talking about. If you're free tomorrow during the day, preferably noon, meet me at this address at the bottom of the street.

I look back at her and nod my head yes before folding it up and sticking it in the pocket of my shorts. "KIDS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Samuel yells and everyone gathers around the kitchen island to eat.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

The food was really good. Natalie is a great cook. A few minutes after we began eating, Estrella and Luciano made themselves a plate and went to the living room to eat.

Which reminded me I should call my parents sometime this week to schedule a night to have dinner with them. Which means I also need to double up my kills the night before or night after.

But I'll leave it to Cass and Ryan to set up my schedule for the week. I should be getting it sometime today. I made Elijah help Natalie so they could have some sibling bonding time because who doesn't like bonding with their sibling? I mean I love having a strong relationship with Odette.

I head back upstairs to change into a black lace bodysuit, black jeans with a black belt and black heels. I put on my signature red lipstick and brush out my hair.