Obsidian Night Pack

Author: MariaClaire1290

Status: Completed

Number of chapters: 78

Description:

"You will not leave me, you will not go anywhere. I am your mate, you will stay by my side and be my luna." My mouth dropped open and my eyes grew wider. Did he just say, Luna?

"L-luna..?" I stuttered out.

"Who are you?" He smirked at my question and leaned in close.

"Your mate, Alpha Alaric of the Obsidian Night pack."

Clover Bright is a normal werewolf except for the fact that she can't shift. She had planned on telling her mom and dad about it until she met Alaric, Alaric who is the Alpha of the Obsidian Night Pack, a mysterious pack that has a dark past and a dangerous future. Clover decides to keep her disability a secret in fear of being rejected from her mate, who is extremely possessive, and for the safety of the new pack.

Now Clover is on a race against time to solve her problem before anyone finds out and before Alaric marks her. Meanwhile, Alaric is keeping a secret of his own that he tries to hide from Clover. Can Alaric and Clover keep their secrets and protect each other at the same time or will the unknown tear them and the Obsidian Night pack down from the inside out?

My opinion:

This is an amazing story. There is character development, self discovery in this book. The readers can totally binge read this book. The relationship between both the main characters is amazing. There is true love is this story which slowly but surely develops. The female protagonist gets to know more about her self and the past relating her. She discovers her true self with the help of her close ones. This also makes the reader know more about the life lessons. It also shows the relationship between best friends.This story makes you release that you are the only one who best know who you are and nothing and no one can change it.

Achievements:

#1 Obsidian