Alpha Heron

Author: yourbrunette

Status: Completed

Number of chapters: 30

Description:

"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words.

"They will."

Weird, clumsy, smartass and boycrazy. Those were some of the words you could describe Lily. Oh and miss "can't keep her mouth shut".

Struggling with everything in life, Lily thought that once she finds her mate everything will be better. But when she finds her mate she didn't expect him to be the boy who broke her heart in highschool.

Heron on the other hand had everything anybody could want money, cars, body like a god, girls etc. The only thing that was missing was his mate and with him growing older the pack wanted a Luna. So when he met his mate, he realised that his mate was the girl he once loved, but had to let her go.

My opinion:

It is a love-hate story. The readers who like love-hate kind of books should totally check it out. The friendship in the story is very special and interesting and it also shows that how the people who love you always stick by your side. The book has its ups and downs which makes the reader sit on the edge of their sit. The book is interesting as the readers see how the hate relationship turns into a love relationship. It also has a prologue along with an epilogue.

Achievements:

#1 lover
#3 Heron
#45 werewolves

Other books by Author:

Alpha Brysen