Supernatural Mating Games

Author: Little_Dreamerz

Status: Completed

Number of chapters: 36

Description:

Supernatural Mating Games - is the games where all of the existing creatures in the Earth Can find their soulmate there are alot of diffrent pairings Nymph with Werecat, Vampire with mermaid and etc.It's made to create peace between different creatures. They are usually put in big Arena that looks like Forest.

Alice Silvermoon is a daughter of The Beta in The Werewolf Royal pack, she thinks that she isin't destinied to be a member in Werewolf community , she wants a new scenary and a new adventure.

But suddenly the Crystal of Eros shows that she is destinied to go to the Supernatural Mating Games and find a mate who is not a werewolf, the question is who is her soulmate?

A bloodsucking mysterious Vampire? A cold but handsome Wizard? An outgoing gentleman Fairy? A sly but affectionate Werecat? A sexy Dragon? Family loving Avian? Or maybe a Siren with hypnotizing looks?

My opinion:

The book is a distinctive book in a good way. It is an interspecies book in the supernatural world which makes it very interesting. The curiosity and excitement of who would be the mate of the female protagonist, how things would work out between them is there and the readers can binge read the book. The female protagonist is strong-willed. The way it is written is very creative.

Achievements:

#1 matinggames
#10 Interspecies

Other works by Author:

Black Ridding Hood Assassin (Completed) [Posted on Dreame]

Lady of the Ravendale (Completed)

Queen of the Ravendale(Completed)

Delicate Bond (On going)