Amasawa's Birthday Celebration

Start from the beginning

      Amazawa look down.

"I was wondering what freedom was like when I was in the White Room, but it wasn't as good as I had imagined."

"Really? I thought it was all new and fresh."

"Haha. On the contrary, you're too sensitive."

"Is that how it is?"

"But... But when I came to this high school, there was one thing, and one thing only, that filled me up."

"What is it?"

   Amasawa turned around as if she was waiting for me to say something.

       In her summer outfit, she looked somewhat nervous, shaking her shoulders and looking straight at my eyes.

"I got to meet Ayanokoji senpai.I was able to talk to you.I got involved with you.That was the only driving force in my life"

"..."

   She sat down on a nearby bench and tapped her left hand on the bench next to her.

   It seems that she wants me to sit here.

"Hey, Amasawa..."

"What is it?"

"It's too dense. Get some space."

"It's my birthday. I'm allowed to do this."

"You're using your birthday as an excuse, aren't you?"

"Why don't you do something to to make me satisfied."

"I have a girlfriend."

"I got permission from Karuizawa, so you will be fine."

   I'm not sure how she could have lied about getting permission from Kei.

   The moment I sat down on the bench, Amasawa quickly closed the distance and touched me shoulder to shoulder.

   I could feel her fleshy mounds digging into my arms, but I knew if I mentioned it, I'd be ridiculed immediately.

"Let me get back to the point. I'm still not satisfied with anything. There's no difference between the White Room and this high school."

"..."

"But with my senpai it's different. I don't know why, but it's different when I'm talking to you.  When I'm in front of other girls, I talk very thinly and make facial expressions, but when I'm in front of you, I get very nervous. My heart is pounding so hard."

"Are you confessing your feelings for me?"

"Do you want me attack someone,who has a girlfriend."

"Absolutely no"

   If that's the case, what the hell is with Amasawa's feminine vibe and expression?

   In the beginning, I thought it was just the usual ridicule, but the Amasawa who was speaking now was looking at me with such a serious look . I wondered if it's really amasawa.

"That's why I asked for some time today. I thought my senpai would know the answer. I'm not sure why I feel so satisfied when I talk to you."

"I don't know, but you've always had me as your goal, right? Isn't that what this is about?"

"I don't know. You have to tell me."

"..."

   I thought I understood a little bit what Amasawa wanted me to say. Perhaps she is now urging me to say something similar to a confession.