Amasawa's Birthday Celebration

Start from the beginning

"Yes, yes! Tomorrow, you did a promise, okay? If you break it, I won't forgive you"

"Yeah, I know."

The last thing she said was to remind me.

She said, "Bye, bye," and waved her hands over her head as she walked back toward the first-year dormitory.

"Tomorrow is Amasawa's birthday?"

Looking at Amasawa's details in OAA, to check her birthday if it's true.
It's not a lie or misleading, it's true that she's taking me out for her birthday.

"I'll have to tell Kei the details anyway."

It is hard to convince her, but if I found the courage to break my promise to Amasawa, so I sighed at the trouble and went to my room.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The next day after school, in front of the Keyaki Mall.

   As soon as Amasawa saw me, she smiled happily and called out to me.

"Huh..."

"You're always sighing, aren't you? If you're always sighing like that, you're going to lose your happiness, Senpai."

"You have no idea how hard it was to convince Kei to go out with you."

   But she's an understanding person, so she sensed that I had an agenda for me to go out with Amasawa, and she agreed, suppressing her boiling point of anger.

   The fact that I had walked through the Keyaki Mall before Amasawa's arrival made me even more tired than yesterday.

"Anyway, Happy Birthday Amasawa."

"Yes! Thank you for coming today, Senpai."

"Well, I promised to stay with you for a day. So, what are we going to do for your birthday, Amasawa?"

"Um, can we walk around?"

"Yeah."

   I thought we were going to do some shopping since the place Amasawa specified was the Keyaki Mall, but apparently it was completely different.

   Amasawa led the way, and I walked a little behind her.

   There was a spot away from the Keyaki Mall where we could see the ocean.
   Amasawa and I walked along the beach, taking in the summer breeze as the heat faded.

"This is the second summer since I've been out."

"Hmm?"

"When I was in the White Room, I never thought I'd be walking next to you like this."

"I never thought I'd be walking on the high school grounds with my junior either."

   Amasawa had a somewhat fragile expression on her face as she looked at the seaside.

"I'm surprised at myself, something I've never done before."

"What do you mean?"

"I've done a lot of things since I came to this high school, like going to the pool, going to the movies, shopping for cosmetics and clothes."

"Isn't that normal? When I first came to this high school, I was so excited to be free."

"But... But that's not what surprised me the most."

"Hmm?"

"I didn't get any satisfaction from ──── doing that."

"....."