"You killed him..I think the company should belong to you."

Jisung glanced at Taeyong.

"Hyung..I can't do it..please someone else take it."

Taeyong sighed and took the badge. "I'll hold on to the business until..Jisung feels prepared to do it."

Jisung nodded. "I'll never be ready..but please, you take it Taeyong."

Taeyong glanced at me.

I froze when I saw him staring at me.

"What?"

He placed the badge in my hand.

"Y/n...help me to take care of it."

Renjun walked up to me and raised his eyebrow at Taeyong.

"Y/n. This business is the reason your life was ruined. I want you to have power in it too, it's the least I could do."

I clenched my hand around it.
"It's not like I can go back to living a normal life anymore..I'll take my share..and I'll help you with it."

Jaehyun smiled. "So what now. The enemy we had..he's dead."

"Relax in riches." Hendery asked as he stretched.

"I want to find my sister still." Seulgi said as she stared at the sky.

I nodded. "I want to find her too. I'm sure my mom would love to see her again."

"But what if she's dead?" Jisung asked as he crossed his arms.

"At least find her body."

"For now let's just relax and lay low in Utah." Taeil said as he closed his phone.

"Nct is still the hottest topic in Korea. We won't be able to go back in a bit."

We all started walking towards the hotel. We got in through the back since we didn't want people to see us all bloodied up and hurt.

I took a relaxing shower.I let my mind wander.

Am I new mafia boss??? I can finally have my family in a mansion. I could even buy one for the oneus boys.

And Renjun..we can live in one ourselves.

I jumped when I heard the bathroom door open.
"Sorry Y/n.. I'm just getting something."

I heard Renjun say.

"Ah okay."

He opened the shower curtain making me jump.

"What are you trying to get!" I screamed at him.

His eyes were looking into mine.

"I want a kiss."

He kissed me and came into the shower with me.
His hair got wet as he kissed me.

I blushed feeling completely exposed to him.

But from what I could tell, he didn't even look down he kept his eyes in mine the whole time.

When he stopped kissing me he giggled along with me. "I'll leave now."

"But you're all wet." I said smacking his back as he turned his back to me.

"I know..I just couldn't resist." He said as I kicked him out of the shower.

This man..I love him.

I watched him leave the bathroom soaking wet.

Then I heard a loud Haechan in the background.
"Oh my god!! Renjun isn't a virgin anymore!"

Nct arc II -end-

Nct arc III _start_

Thanks for reading I'll update the new arc soon!! I love y'all and it's going to get very fun from here!! Thank you!!! My Rozes!!