"Zuley..you're not going to die on me."

She giggled. That darned giggle that I loved. "I'm grateful you tried."

I tried going faster. I know there should be one around here.

"Yuta..I. love you..thanks for everything."

"I love you too." I said back to her. The tears falling down my face since I felt desperate, and I didn't see a hospital around. "Hold on alright. We still need to get married."

The rest of the trip was quiet.
I had a one sided conversation for a while.

And at one point, her grip loosened. Making me stop, I caught her before she fell off the motorcycle.
Her face was pale, but I could tell...she was relaxed and calm.

We're we on a highway to heaven?

I gripped the key in my hand and yelled out in frustration.

We were outside of the hospital.

I still carried her inside..hoping for the impossible.

///
Y/n's view:
Liv was crying uncontrollably while Doyoung held her. "Jess!!!"

Sungchan was holding her hand. Also letting out a few tears, the three of them had grown up together.
She was practically another little sister for him.

I was sitting in Renjun's lap, he had his head on mine as he cradled me. I admit it felt comfortable to be babied by Renjun. It wasn't something he'd normally do.

Morkly joined our cuddle pit, by snuggling me from behind.

Mark carried Angela over here. Chenle followed after him. Angela, was looking at all of us. "Where's everyone else?"

Kris was crying like a mess. "They're gone..Jess is gone."

I froze when Yuta approached us.

He tossed a key towards Taeyong.

Taeyong caught it and grasped it tightly.
"This is..Zuley's."

"She said she had a place for us to stay low." Yuta spoke up. "She asked me to give to you."

"In Utah." Jaehyun nodded. "Even on her last breaths she thought of us."

Jeno choked on his sobs.

"She's not dead..." Yuta spoke up. "She's in critical condition at the hospital."

(Ima be honest..at first I did wanna kill off my character since I hate myself..but I realized some of you guys love my character. So I'll keep it going."

"Zuley is alive!" I asked jumping up.

Yuta nodded. "For the first time in my life I prayed..they managed to save her. She's just in a critical condition."

Seulgi showed up in a black van. "Guys..I rented out a hotel..let's go and rest up."

"How did you avoid the cops?" Lucas asked pointing at Yuta.

"I paid the nurse and doctor to stay quiet." Yuta said showing his empty wallet.

I walked over to Jisung and offered my hand to him. "Let's go Jisung."

He stared at my hand before taking it.

I walked forward along with Seulgi, Taeyong, and Jisung.

Seulgi wiped off a Golden badge but instead of placing it on herself she gave it to Jisung.

"Sister?" He asked looking at it.