chalter__32🥀🤞🏻😔

Sid: speak up Shehnaaz....Mai kuch puch raha hu...his voice was showing anger his veins was visible and eyes become red...

She trembled after hearing his angry voice...

Shehnaaz:us...us...raat...JB tum chale gaye the tb......

Flashback:

When he left her alone...thuddd she fell on the ground.. she was crying mess 💔😭....an hour ago she was all happy and now she don't know the reason why her bebu is ashamed to call her even his friend....

nahi...nahi... Aisa ..nahi ho..sakta...koi...koi. mis...under...standing....Hui hai....mera.... Siddharth proud krta hai mujhpe..wo..wo ashamed nahi ho skta..... Said Shehnaaz in between her hiccups wiping her tear with the back of her hand roughly....

Mujhse sb kuch clear kr na ho ga ....wo aisa nahi KR skta mere saath.....

Saying this she stood up and start walking toward her car....

She was driving her car very furiously....and her tear was uncontrollable.....her mind was again and again going on the things he said to her....

After some time when she reached his house..... leaving the car out side the gate she rushed inside....and directly went toward his room... opening the door...she freezed on her place....the scene in front of her eye made her numb....her Siddharth was hugging a girl....but the next word Broke her heart into million pieces 💔💔😭😭

Girl: don't cry baby Mai bhi to tumse pyar krti hu....

Listing this the ground slipped under her feet...
Hearing this she didn't wait for a second and left from there...as soon as she came out of the house,she started running away in the dark......

She was breathing high..... her eye were red...lips were dry...drop of sweat dropping down tracing her jawline.....she reached outstrike the city..... It was the dark night.....may be the darkest.....there was neither any Ray of light nor any Ray of hope.....she was ready to embrace the darkness....she was princess...his princess...she was the most important part of his life...but today she was all alone....there was no feeling left in her...she was numb... sitting on the road...her eye were searching a reason to breathe.....her mind was fighting with her heart....he was her home...he was her shelter...he was her sukoon...and most importantly he was her love....

Suddenly from no where a group of drunken man came and started misbehaving with her....
One of them hold her hand and other 2 hold her leg and made her lay on the road....

.
Sorry if any mistake was there

.
Hope you all are liking the story

~love Leona