Chapter 18

Sid fed Avu lunch with his own hands

Avu: Sid I am not a kid

Sid: Hmm that's why you are not taking medicines and rest

Avu: Ugh

Sid: Shut up

Ashi was trying not look at them. She was trying to concentrate on her food byt it wasn't even going down her throat. Sid fed her lunch. She was about to get up to clean her mouth but Sid picked up a napkin and cleaned it. Then he bought her medicines and gave her with his own hands.

Sid: Sleep now

Avu frowned.

Avu: I am alright yrr

Sid ignored her and laid her down on bed.

Sid: See get well soon. I can't even irritate you like this. Get well soon. Then we three will go for outing

Avu: Hmm?

Sid: Arre promise and it's on me. I will pay. Ok Ashi?

They both looked at Ashi she was lost somewhere.

Avu: Ashi. Ashu

They looked at each other. Sid shooked her.

Avu: Ashu kya hua? Since the time you came you ain't talking. On call also you behaved weirdly. Are you ok?

Avu took her hand and rubbed her knuckles with her thumb.

Sid: Avu you rest we will talk later

He signalled her not to pressurize her to tell.

Sid: We are leaving. You get well soon

He tucked her in blanket and kissed her forhead. Ashi also hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Ashi: Bye. I love you. Take care

Avu: Love you too. And I am ok. You guys are behaving like I am going to die

Sid: Shut up

Ashi: Don't you dare say anything like this again. You know na you are our life

Avu: Hehe sorry

Sid: Don't say like that again

He hugged her tightly.

Avu: Ok

Sid: Bye

Sidashi left. Avu smiled.

Avu's P.O.V.

My friends are best. They care so much for me. I love them so much. And who the hell is troubling my baby? I won't leave him/her.

P.O.V. ends

Sid was driving. They didn't talk anything whole way. They reached Ashi's home. Sid opened her door. She came out.

Sid cupped her face in kissed her forhead. Ashi smiled.

Sid: Take care. And if there is any problem, call me immediately. Even at midnight. Ok?

Ashi just nodded her head. She knew if she even spoke a word tears will fall. Sid bid her bye and left. Ashi rang the door bell. Her mom opened.

AM: Kaisi hai ab Avni?

Ashi: Fine

AM: Lunch?

Ashi: Sonia Aunty ne khila dia

She went in her room to avoid any further questions by her mom. As soon as she locked the door, tears made their way out of her eyes which were ready to fall any moment. She sat on floor with her back towards the door. She hugged her knees and burried her head in her knees. She cried for hours.

To be continued

It's not easy to love someone who doesn't reciprocate it. It's difficult to see your lover with his love. But it kills you from inside to help yoir love to get his love or to give him hopes about his love.

I don't know if any of you will care about Ashi. But it's not just love story. It's even about sacrificing your love for happiness of your love and your friends.

Stay tuned for next chapter