Chapter 3

Somewhere else

Somewhere else

A boy woke up after hearing his alarm. He got up and did his morning chores. He checked the time table and picked a book from book shelf. He started studying. Sm1 knocked the door.

Boy: Come in

A lady came in.

Boy: Good morning mom

Lady: Morning Nihar. Here your tea

Nihar: Thanks mom

She left after handing him tea. He studied for an hour. He then stretched his body and changed into track pants and went for jogging and excercise. He came back and got ready for college.

Ni: Mom breakfast

He said looking at his phone while sitting on chair.

NM: Hnn hnn beth de rhi hu

She put pancakes on a plate and kept on table. He had his breakfast and left.

With Jaan

Jaan woke up and got fresh. She wore her gym clothes and left for gym. Boys were drooling at her but she didn't give a damn. She did hard work out for 1 and half hour and came back.

She got fresh and made herself a coffee. She put on music on her phone and plugged in ear phones and took her coffee and sat in balcony. She closed her eyes listening to music and enjoying cold morning breeze.

After sometime, she went and got ready in just 10 minutes. She just wore a loose hoodie, ripped jeans and sport shoes. She tied her hair in a loose bun.

She didn't use any make-up not even lipstick or eyeliner. She loved to keep it natural. She thinks she looks beautiful without putting any shitty chemical on her face.

She went downstairs and greeted her parents. They had lil family time and her dad left for office. Jaan bid her mom bye and took her bike keys and left for college.

As she parked her bike, she saw Ni parking his car. He came out and she called him out. He looked at her and got lost. She kept calling his name but he didn't respond. She got frustated and walked towards him. She jerked his shoulder and came out of jaanland.

Ni: Wh..wh...what happened?

Jaan: I am calling you from so long and you can't even listen. Where the hell are you mister?

Ni: Umm sorry. I was just thinking something

Jaan rolled her eyes.

Jaan: Whatever

Ni: Let's go for class. We will get late

Jaan: Hmm

They walked towards the college but boys were talking about Jaan. Both heared. Jaan ignored it as usual but Ni went and punched him.

Boy: What the fuck?

Jaan came and dragged Ni from there.

Jaan: What were you doing hnn?

Ni: Arre he was talking about you

Jaan: So?

Ni: So? What so? How dare he talked about you?

Jaan: Arre pagal insaan. Kya farak pdta hai? Krne do na

Ni: Aese kaise krne do?

Jaan gritted his teeth and dragged him inside.

Jaan: Tumhara na kuch ni ho skta. Ek number ke nalayak insaan ho tum

Ni: Arre par maine kya kia? Meri kya glti hai?

Jaan: Nhi nhi tumhari kya galati hai. Saari galati to meri hai

She said sarcastically.

Jaan: Ab chlo. Everyone must be waiting

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter