Chapter 29

With Ninaat

With Ninaat

They both were sitting on ground. Jaan's head was on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around her waist. Because of cold breeze, she snuggled into him more. He saw she was feeling cold. He removed his jacket. She smiled at him. He made her wear his jacket and hugged her. Jaan's head was on his chest. He was staring at her. She felt him staring and looked up.

He looked at her lips.

Ni's P.O.V.

Nihaar stop staring at her idiot. She will not like it. But I so badly wanna kiss her. Oh God. Umm but I think I should wait.

P.O.V. ends

Ni was lost in his thoughts still staring at her. Jaan understood and smiled. She kept her hand on his cheek and moved forward. She placed her soft lips on his. At first he was shocked but then reponded back. His one arm was wrapped around her small body. With one hand, he cupped her face.

She was dominating as he was too shy to do anything. She sucked on her lower lip. She bit his lower lip. He gasped. She took the opportunity and entered her tongue inside his mouth. After few minutes, they seprated because of lack of breath.

Ni was blushing. He hid his face in the crook of her neck. She could feel his hot breath on her neck.

(A/n: Fainaatians please please gussa matt hona. 👉👈Aur mujhe ni pta maine bakwas likhi. 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊 Niharfiction1 Enough bhayia? Happy?)

Jaan chuckled at his shyness and caressed his hair. They sat their sometime enjoying the cold breeze.

With Sidneet

They were talking. Avu was on his lap. His arms were wrapped around her waist. Suddenly Avu shivered and snuggled into his chest. Sid made her wear his jacket and covered her in his embrace.

Sid: It's getting cold. Let's go home or you will catch cold again

Avu: Ok

Sid stood up with Avu in his arm. He started walking while carrying her in bridal style.

Avu: You know what I can walk. God has blessed me with two feet which are completely fine

Sid: Yee I know. Bur why to give burden to these soft feet when I am here

Avu blushed and hid her face in his chest. He reached near his car and opened the door and made her sit on passenger seat. He put the seatbelt and closed the door. Avu was just smiling looking at her. He sat on driver's seat and started the car.

Sid: Chle?

Avu: Umm Nihar aur Jaan?

Sid: Nihaar brought his car so they will come. Don't worry