𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

"Vera Farmiga, you've done an outstanding job," Micheal announced. Vera smiled, blushing a bit. She was flattered by the compliment but she wasn't surprised by it either. Patrick on the other hand was smiling ear to ear at her. Vera looked and rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" Patrick exclaimed.

"You're just staring at me like I'm amusing to look at." Vera laughed. Patrick laughed with her.

"I mean you are amusing. Your laughter always makes me laugh, the way you express-"

"Going into details are we? That seems like your favorite thing to do when the topic is about 'Vera Farmiga'. I find it quite cute though." Vera said smiling. Vera looked away from him, her smile fading away. She was a good actor, yes, but it seems when she plays a female character that's experiencing depression or some type of trauma, her screaming skills are always required. She didn't mind, only because it was a part of her job.

"Can you go over this scene with me?" Patrick asked, putting Vera's script in her lap.

"Uh sure, what scene do you want to go over?"

Patrick paused. Vera tilted her head already confused.

"It's the part we both hate." Patrick finally said. Vera sighed and scowled at him. "I know you hate it, but it's a scene I have trouble on."

"What type of trouble do you have with it?" Vera inquired.

"The yelling part," Patrick stated.

"I don't get it. When we did the first conjuring movie, you yelled at me perfectly fine. And here we are on the 4th one and it's a problem?" Vera was concerned for Patrick and the way he showed his acting these days. For the past couple of years, his acting was great, but now it seems like it was getting a little bit rusty.

"It's because I'm more comfortable with you.
You're one of my closest friends. I know I'm not yelling at you and it's just acting. But it just feels really weird. I don't know why." Patrick explained.

Vera just stared at Patrick; her fingers slightly ripped her script directly in the middle, her thumb gliding against the edges of the paper. She was biting her bottom lip as she stared deeper into Patrick's light blue eyes. Patrick looked at Vera directly in the eyes causing her to look away. When Patrick gets more in-depth about his feelings, Vera gets attached very quickly.

It was a habit she needed to fix.

"Shall we go over the script heh?" Vera laughed nervously.

"Oh yes, sorry I forgot about that for a second," Patrick replied, flipping through the pages to the scene. "You might want to get a new script though." Vera looked down and saw her script ripped.

'Damnit Vera pull yourself together.'

"I'm going to grab a new one, don't go anywhere."

"Wasn't planning on it."

Vera got up and walked towards Micheal who was talking to James.

"Hey Micheal, can I get a new script?" Vera asked.

"Sure Vera," Micheal answered. He pulled out a box and got out a folder. "It's always good to have an extra copy of the script okay?" Micheal said, handing over the script.

"Got it, thank you."

"Anytime."

Vera walked back to Patrick. "I got the script!" Vera exclaimed with a bright smile. Patrick giggled. "Now we can practice this scene that's gonna be the death of us."

"It's gonna hurt me more than you Vera, trust me." Patrick proclaimed.

"I doubt it, but we'll see, we'll see."