Chapter 223: Back To That Key Moment ⑤

Start from the beginning

"Today is the butterfly set meal, which is good for your stomach and eyes." The so-called butterfly set was a menu that Shang Ke had designed for himself, and the color combinations of the dishes he had were prepared according to the doctor's suggestions.

"嗯。"拉威尔对此并无异议。

"Hn." Ravel had no objection to this.

尚可熟练地点好单,然后给拉威尔倒上一杯热茶,开始轻松愉快地叙说自己今天的复健情况和生活趣事。

Shang Ke skillfully ordered, then poured a cup of hot tea for Ravel, and began to recount about his rehabilitation today and interesting life stories in a relaxed manner.

拉威尔全身舒展地靠在沙发上,如同一头昏昏欲睡的狮子,眉宇间带着几分慵懒,一天的疲倦在尚可不急不缓的声音中消匿于无形。拉威尔第一次见到这个男孩是在刑讯室,他的坚忍给他留下了深刻的印象。但真正相处,也只是从这几天才开始。

Ravel leaned comfortably on the sofa like a sleepy lion, with a bit of laziness between his eyebrows, his tiredness for the whole day vanished into thin air as he listened to Shang Ke's unhurried voice. The first time Ravel met the boy was in the torture room, and he was deeply impressed by his perseverance. But it was only in these last few days when they started getting along.

经历了那样的折磨后,拉威尔以为即使养好了身体,精神上也会留下难以磨灭的伤痛。但心理医生给尚可做过几次辅导后,很明确地告诉他:"这个男孩的心理状况非常健康,比拉威尔陛下还要健康'很多'!"

After that ordeal, Ravel thought that even if he had recovered physically, he would be left with unforgettable mental pain. But after several counseling sessions with Shang Ke, the psychiatrist told him very clearly: "This boy is in a very healthy mental condition, much healthier than Your Majesty Ravel!"

最后那两个字被着重强调,好像在暗示他有心理问题一样,拉威尔权当没听到,只要确定尚可没事,他就放心了,只是心理疗程并没有取消。

The word 'much' was emphasized, as if to imply that he had a psychological problem, Ravel pretended that he didn't hear it. As long as he was sure that Shang Ke was okay, he was relieved, though the psychological treatments were not canceled.

尚可对他的安排毫不抵触,无论是繁复枯燥的复健运动,还是没完没了的身体检查,都完成得很好。他似乎总能找到乐趣,就连普通的一日三餐,也能玩出不同花样。不过几天时间,负责照顾他的医生护士全都成为了他的拥护者。

Shang Ke did not resist his arrangements. Whether it was the tedious and boring rehabilitation exercises or the endless physical examinations, they were all very well done. He always seemed to have fun, even with the usual three meals a day. In just a few days, the doctors and nurses who took care of him all became his followers.

只要在他身边,所有烦恼都会烟消云散。拉威尔开始考虑是否应该提前帮他办理出院,让他住进自己的宫殿。

As long as Shang Ke was around, all his worries would vanish. Ravel began to consider whether he should let Shang Ke be discharged earlier so that Shang Ke could move into his palace.

"后天就要举办追悼会了,你们都安排好了吗?"尚可没有忘记那天可能发生的刺杀事件,追悼会的安保措施非常严密,但因为是公开举办,所以并不禁止群众在安全距离外参观。

"The memorial service will be held the day after tomorrow, have all the arrangements been made?" Shang Ke hadn't forgotten about the assasination that may happen on that day. Security for the memorial service was tight, but because it was held in public, the crowd wasn't prohibited from observing from a safe distance.