ch3 Mine!

Next Day

The next day you woke up and it was your holiday today.

Y/n POV

Yay today I'll be free from my school Aish! school is so exhausting.

Then you did your morning routine.
And after taking a shower

You wore this :

Then you were making breakfast for yourself and your mom, sister

Then you were making breakfast for yourself and your mom, sister .

Then with A loud barge on your door a man came who was wearing a black tuxedo he was very handsome and some bodyguard type peoples

Y/n: but why there are bodyguard duh then something hit your mind shit! He is the most powerful mafia in South Korea but why he has dumped in our house. WTF I was so scared that I stood there only behind the kitchen counter.

Jungkook POV

Mrs kim( mom of y/n) it is already 5 months you sad you will pay back the money this month but you didn't I can't give you whole life to pay back the money.

Mrs Kim POV

Mr. Jeon I don't have the money now I -i can pay it later please I don't have money now.

Y/n: what!!!! she has taken money and also from a mafia whoa!! What a great mind. (Saying in mind)

Jungkook POV :

Okay then guards take all the expensive things from their house maybe this will pay back the money.

Mrs kim: No please don't take the things please. I beg you please!

Jungkook : Okay then! *sigh* he started to look in the house then his gaze went towards your step sisters he made an annoying face then this gaze came towards you *in his mind * " Ooo so you live here " (smirk)

Y/n " I saw that he the mafia Jeon Jungkook looked at me and smirked at I started to think what is with him why he's smirking and looking at me like that.

Jungkook POV :

Ok then I would like to take that girl with me he said pointing at y/n she looked at him with wide eyes while he was just smirking .

Mrs Kim : looked at Y/n her and then at Jungkook and said
Yes Mr. Jungkook you can take her and also she isn't my real daughter you can take her.

Jungkook :Good then!

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe what she said. "tears started to build in my eyes and flowed non stop " she was the only one who said my father when he was taking his last breath that she will always take care of me and never keep her away from her.

Then I saw that Jungkook coming towards me I was scared so I started moving back while tears were glowing of my my until I hit the wall and he grabbed my arm harshly at said to me "let's go babygirl you are mine now"

Y/n : who are you to decide I am not your toy or slut leave me!!!!

Jungkook : NO!!!!!

Y/n : he said raising his voice as I flich and was scared so didn't said anything back.

Then he started dragging me to his car I was making him hard to drag me so he lifted me up and placed me on his shoulder and started walking

Y/n : LEAVE ME!!!! You bastard!!, Jerk!!! Leave me I said beating me.

He got annoyed and gave a spank on my butt.

My eyes widened and is started to beat on his back and said what do you think you are doing bastard!

He gave another spank on my butt but this time harder

I flinched by pain

You will get a punishment later baby girl for saying me bastard, jerk and you even beat on my back
Just wait. "he said"

My eyes widened and he was just smirking.

Then......

Hey bye bye next part will be soon bye buns, bishes lol

Support Support support!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😽😽😽😽🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

If there are any mistakes forgive me please as English isn't my first language.......