ch6 //-•••~~ So embarrassing!!!! ~~•••-//

He bought me to the room and showed me the room the room was big and I saw his bathroom from the room it had t.v what!?! Why!?!?!!. (But then I shrugged it off )

Jungkook- You will be sleeping with me. I don't want anything to happen to you.

Y/n: ( is he worring about me nah!! I said in my mind) " Ok " I said and looked down and noticed that he was wearing bunny sleepers.

I started laughing.

Jungkook - Why are you laughing (I said looking confused)

Y/n- You You wear bunny slippers I said while laughing.

He looked at his feet and then his face got red.

Jungkook- Y-yah!! These are not mine I forgot mine in room so Jin hyung told me to wear these.

Y/n - See you are blushing too u are a baby ' I said giggling '

Is that so "Jungkook said and smirked "

He then started coming towards me and I started to take my steps back untill I tripped and fell on the bed and he quickly hovered above you. (While he was smirking)

Y/n- Jun-Jungkook wh-what are you doing. 'I said as I widened my eyes at his actions '

Let me show you I am a baby or a Man "he smirked and said "

My heart was beating so fast and I felt something weird in my stomach.

He was coming close to my face until our nones touched my face was all red and I turned my head to the left side.

He chuckled at my actions

Jungkook - See you are all red. Okay I won't do anything.

I sighed

Jungkook - But I wanted to do one thing.

Y/n - huh!

Before you could know he put his face between your breasts.

Jungkook : So soft I would sleep on your breasts rather that sleeping on pillow.

Y/n - eh-eeeehhhh!!! Wh-what are you doing ( I said as I was blushing really hard)

Jungkook- Shhhh.. Let me enjoy or I would do something else.

Then you didn't said anything and laid there in that position while you face burning like fire.

After 10-15 minutes he stood up from you.

Ok you can now go as and take shower .

I'll bring you new clothes till then wear mine.

He handed you his pink oversized hoodie and shorts.

Y/n-Ok I'll go now and take a shower.

He hummed in response.

Then he laid on the bed and started playing in his phone I looked at him and then stepped in the bathroom.

Whoa! it's big you said quietly.

Then you stepped on something thick white sticky liquid you stared at it in confusion then you understood what it was then quickly stood up from there to take a bath. (You were feeling your face getting hot when you saw that) "y'all know what I meant "

I was wondering that why this TV was there so I took the remote and switched on the TV all of sudden a porn scene popped out in which girl was moaning so loud and the man was f&uking her so hard and the volume was also so high skin clapping and moans were so loud you were sure that everyone heard it then you suddenly turned it off.

"omg this is so embarrassing " you said

Then you sighed and turned on the shower and then you took a vanilla flavor shampoo and body wash and conditioner from the shelf but it was packed means that no one used it you shrugged it and used the shampoo and boy wash it felt so amazing and the smell was breathtaking. You enjoyed your bath.

Jungkook pov

I was playing in my phone then I remembered 'oh shit i ejuculated there and that porn oh my i didn't even removed it. I Don't think she'll found it nah!

The sound of shower wasn't coming then I heard moans and skin clapping " Oh shit!!! She saw it. 'ugh'

Jimin - Jungkook what's going on in there!! ( she yelled so that i can hear)

Jungkook - Nothing hyung!! I said loud enough so that he can hear

Jimin - But I heard moans!!

Jungkook - Hyung it's nothing just watching porn.

Jimin - O-ok then.

Then I again started to play in my phone.

Then I heard the sound of water which means y/n is showering dirty thoughts started to build in my mind. She would be naked her soft boob's her juicy ass me fuvking her hard in bathroom, moaning mess.

Then I looked down

'Great just great I got a boner shit it's hurting ' aarggh!

No she's already innocent i shouldn't do this Aish!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay now I am tired.

Also keep streaming BTS "Permission to dance " Army's we have to Break another record.

I literally obsessed with the song.

Okie bye bye

Bishes. Buns

Luv y'all.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜