"No. It's rejecting us." Tsukumo answers.

"Tengen doesn't interfere with this world, but i thought contact was possible now that the six eyes are sealed. I was too optimistic. "

'Maybe it isn't rejecting all of us.. But only me?' she thought.

Fushiguro looked worried.

"Let's head back." Okkotsu says, "Tsumiki doesn't have time."

You sigh, wondering where all of this would lead and what would Tsukumo do. You all then hear a voice call out.

"Leaving so soon?"

!!!

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

Along with Tsukumo and Itadori, your eyes slightly widen in disbelief as you turn your head to where the voice came from. There they are, the person you assumed was Tengen. They didn't look like a human..

Tengen stood there, arms crossed.

"The child of Zen'in, Hoshino, Michizane's descendant, Death painting womb.."

"And Sukuna's vessel

"And Sukuna's vessel."

"Aren't you gonna say hello to me, Tengen?" Tsukumo ask.

'Called it!' you thought, glad your hunch is right. You weren't surprised when he called your last name.

"This isn't the first time we've met, Yuki Tsukumo." Tengen replies.

"Why did you close off the doors of the star corridor?" the woman then continues to question.

"I was afraid you might be in alignment with kenjaku." Tengen answers, "After all, i cannot see into the human heart."

"Kenjaku..?"

"The sorcerer who was once Noritoshi Kamo.. And is now inhabiting the body of Suguru Geto." Tengen further explains.

"The name suggests compassion and salvation. Gimme a break." Tsukumo says.

Itadori then boldly chimes in.

"Master Tengen, why do you look like that?"

You cover your mouth, refusing to let out a laugh with how the boy casually said that.

'He sure has guts.. Cutting in on an important Discussion.' fushiguro thought.

"I may be immortal, but i'm not immune to aging. after five hundred years, you'd look like this too." Tengen answers.