Universe 3 : Liv

Actrix sighs with frustration and looks up. He then looks at the students who were looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Were they always able to do that? Actrix didn't know. He doesn't even spend time with his daughter who lives with her maternal grandmother. He reeks of death and he doesn't want that to affect his daughter and to forget he was banished from their realm and his mother-in-law forbade him from having a contact. Signi just shrugs her shoulders and says, "Guys, its way past your sleeping time and a hero needs an ample amount of sleep, otherwise they won't be able to function properly".

"We don't want to sleep", the student protest to which Actrix in a demonic voice says, "GO TO SLEEP OR ELSE...", but Signi bonks him in the head and says, "Demonic voice bad!" The students look at him with a terrified face and the former death god just sighs. Wait! As much as he heard from his sister last time, nobody took over the title of death god. So that means he is still a death god. But he had pressing matters on hand.

He looks at Signi and asks, "Is this how our mothers felt when we were kids?" Signi shrugs her shoulders and says, "I have no idea. I mean I grew up as an adult within a day and I went to train as a Valkyrie. What about you?"

"I grew up normally, for a god", Actrix says and while looking at the students who were chatting and teachers who were waiting patiently he says, "I am too old for this. How does Fina manage all those lost children of cosmos?"

"Motherly instincts I guess. You do know that the reason she fell from grace was because her child died, right" Signi says as she remembers the Devil-Spriggan of the Guardian-Devils. She then looks at distraught look on Actrix's face and says, "I guess I will take care of this matter", and she starts to walk towards where V.A.L.K.Y.R was. Actrix jogs up to her and asks, "Hey! I always wanted to ask, what is the full form of V.A.L.K.Y.R.?"

"I don't know. I wanted to name the AI similar to my title and I just added dots at the end of each letter", Signi says while flicking her white hair as she opens the compartment in the AI box, revealing a small computer. Actrix looks at her bewildered at her statement. 'At least SOPHIE had a full form!' he thinks and he asks, "What are you doing?"

"I am just changing the settings so that this AI can find short universes too. I can easily see that you are stressed and you tend to get cranky whenever you are feeling sleepy. All I have to do is reboot it and it will start scanning for short universes too. For a good measure, I am also adding a command to show the short universe after rebooting".

"Wow! Your AI is so cool!" Actrix exclaims which causes Signi to blush and say, "Well this is just 'Limited AI'. It can only do a set of tasks, not everything like SOPHIE. Both Mei and Melissa will end up creating an AI which will surpass even this". "Bullshit! You said me that this AI was a prototype. And it works too well for a prototype. If we develop this even more, who knows? Future is not set in stone. Well not our future". He then looks at the people and others present in the theatre and says, "I can't say that about them".

Signi looks at them and says, "They should never know what future we saw of them. We are just giving them time to enjoy because they won't be able to enjoy it later". Signi then taps on reboot button and pulls out a tablet from one of the slots. She then tosses it to Actrix and says, "This tablet will help us control V.A.L.K.Y.R. to some extent".

"Thanks! I knew I could count on you", Actrix says with a smile and Signi smiles back, saying, "Don't mention". Mina looks at the duo immortal beings with longing and Toru asks, "What's wrong Mina?"

"Man! The chemistry they have is phenomenal! It's just that I want to know more about them. What are they? Where are they from? And especially who is Actrix's dead wife?"