Universe 2 : Your Name Part 2

Ochako and Rin look at Actrix as he is seen, deep in thought. They look at each other while giving each other a shrug. It's been 15 minutes since the Devil-God woke up and he has remained quiet for the whole time. The students and teachers were getting impatient, but they were also fearful of what to happen if they break his train of thought. Let's be true, they had no idea about the limit of patience Actrix had. The vote was called and Ochako and Rin were voted.

Ochako was looking at her friends with mock betrayal and Rin was sweating profusely. Ochako had a very clear idea that Actrix won't do anything absurd. The words of encouragement he gave when she was livid about Melissa's and Deku's relationship in 'The Quantum Leap' universe made it clear to her that Actrix was a good guy. Rin's thought was going on the same spectrum. He had a brief idea what he must say. No way a guy who gave off 'big brother' vibes as he liked to call it, would do anything like that. Maybe a little doubt, but still. Both the students steeled their nerves and Rin asks, "Actrix?"

Actrix blinks once and asks, "Yeah Rin?"

"People are getting impatient right now", Ochako says slowly but clearly. Actrix looks past her and says, "I know. I was waiting for them to say that!"

"WHHHAAATTTT?" everyone shout out loud as both Ochako and Rin cover their ears. Actrix laughs and says, "Why are you guys acting like adults when you are just kids? Complain a bit! Bitching about situations is an important ritual".

"But that is so unbecoming of us heroes-in-training", Iida says while chopping his one good arm. Actrix gives them a small smile and says, "Well I guess your society values heroes so much that they end up forgetting that you guys are just kids. You call that heroes-in-training, but we Guardian Devils call it being child-soldiers".

"You are talking as if even we are children", says Vald King to which Actrix says, "If you compare your age to mine, you guys are basically infants. I would call person like Gran Torino and Recovery Girl as young adults".

"Then All-Might calling us zygotes does make sense", Izuku says while mumbling which causes All-Might to give an awkward grin. Actrix laughs and he says, "Let's continue from where we left off", and the screen lights up.

"Your Name".

The scene opens with a can of coffee dropping in the drop box. A shiba inu is seen yawning, and Momo and Shoto can be seen sitting on a bench, when a moped passes by, it rider greeting them. The duo greets the rider back. Both of them take a sip from their respective cans at the same time and Momo looks at him and sceptically asks, "This is a café?"

"You knew there wasn't one", Shoto retorts back while drinking.

Everyone look at Todoroki and ask, "Seriously? Does that vending machine look like a café to you?" Todoroki shrugs his shoulders in reply.

"Ochako just went home. Things must be rough for her", Momo grumbles while looking at Ochako's house on the hill. Shoto takes one last sip and says, "Well, she takes centre stage", and the dog nuzzles itself against him. "Yeah", says Momo and looks at him fondling the dog.

"Hey, Shoto?" Momo starts.

"What?" asks Shoto while smiling at the Shiba Inu he was playing with.

"What will you do after you graduate?" asks Momo.

"Is it just me or am I getting 'lovers are talking' vibe?" Mina asks Toru with a whisper.

"Yeah. They look so cute together", Toru whispers back while eating popcorn.

"Tell me more", Actrix says while taking some of the popcorn from Toru. The girls are shocked by his interruption and Mina asks, "You are interested in such stuff?"