D E S C R I P T I O N

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Have you ever wondered about the origin of the phrase: A villain is nothing but a hero whose story remained untold, one who never received the love they deserved?

Long before this universe was born, there was another one. One filled with monsters and deities who roamed free. Justice and death go hand in hand. Unfortunately, that became gasoline for the classical rivalry between the Light and Darkness. 

Have you ever wondered about the origin? What started it all? How did it become what it is today? The answer you are looking for is War

A war ensured against the Darkness and the Light. The result of which was the Big Bang which created our universe. The Light won and caged the Darkness. The Darkness, on the other hand, was Abandoned. Outcasted. Held down. Entrapped. Laughed upon. Wronged. Betrayed. Chained down. Broken. Defeated. Enslaved. Forgotten. A myth. A legend. A joke. A villain most don't even know.

All the while, Light became the Hero we all love. Darkness became the Villain we all came to loathe. 

Basking in glory, the Light forgot all about the Darkness. The Darkness did not forget not one day. Not one moment. They all say that: "Time travels differently in all dimensions." In that case, this one was sheer cruelty. 

After a millennium of pain and suffering, Chaos is rising once again. This time it will be unstoppable. 

Sometimes, to win, you must be ready to lose. 

***

This is the story of a young demigod, Athena Rose Mikaelson-Croft, one who should not have existed. Not with so much power. Not with so much pain. 

The demigod has a wolf counterpart and magic infused into her veins.

A demigod with her mothers' knack and father's tacts. A hero whose fate remains unspoken. 

Will her pack and family make her a hero or her life make her a villain? 

Will she be willing to accept the love of her mate or back away? 

Will her upbringing save her or be the cause to destroy her?

Whom will she be, the Protectress or the Fortress of Darkness? The saviour or the destroyer? 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Elemental!Werewolf!Stiles x Original Character

_________

*EDIT: THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED ACT-WISE.*

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

To take a page from my friend's book: There will be No or minimal smut! 

I'll probably be poetic or theoretical (sheesh, I don't know if that helped) but not thirsty. 

If you are thirsty, go to chrome. You'll find plenty to satisfy and quench your thirst. Or you could head to the comment section. I've read many books with wild comment sections. I won't doesn't mean you shouldn't. By all means, if Wattpad permits, who am I to not?

----

Teen wolf seasons 1-6, The Originals, Percy Jackson and The Olympians & Heroes of Olympus ~ THE BOOK SERIES, NOT THE MOVIE, and MY PLOT.

Not everything is going according to the series. There will be a couple of new characters and plenty of different plots.

This book will be one crazy ride; A tale of mates, bonds, powers, family, betrayals, love and magic.

Things that you may or may not have heard of.

That depends on the extensive knowledge of your fandoms or creative imagination.

---

I have seriously put a lot of thought and time into this story. Wattpad is the only platform I have published this. Please do not copy it. If you find it elsewhere, it is my humble request - either report it or let me know.

There is a glossary of some terms and concepts you need to know. As I'm going off the storyline. And some things I do not mention in the guide that I will be adding to the explanation at the end of the chapter not to break the flow.