Meeting The Pickle Family

"I had ENOUGH of everything trying to KILL ME!" Speedrick screeched as they drove into the park.

"Well, what about we take a break, and you can rest under this tree?" Blaze suggested.

"YES PLEASE!" Speedrick collapsed under the tree instantly. "Finally, some peace and— FUCK!"

He yelped as soon as a ball hit his head and messed up his hair. AJ snorted and tried not to laugh as Blaze drove over and helped his friend up.

"You alright, Speedrick?"

"NO!" Speedrick snarled. "WHO THE HELL THREW A BALL AT ME?!"

"Sorry, mister!" They turned to see a brunette green truck drive over, hair tied up in a ponytail. "We didn't mean to hit you!"

"Oh, hey, Millie!" AJ greeted as he passed the ball back.

"Hiya, Blaze and AJ!" Millie greeted. "Sorry if the ball hit anyone,"

"It's alright, Millie, it was an accident," Blaze assured her.

"Who the fuck is this?" Speedrick asked, annoyed when the attention was no longer his.

"Hi, my name is Millie!" Millie greeted with a beam.

"She's Pickle's sister," AJ added, grinning as he watched the other pale.

"H-He has a sister?!?" Speedrick gulped and drove behind Blaze to hide. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"What's up with him?" Millie asked.

"Just... bad experience with Pickle, that's all," Blaze told her apologetically. "Sorry if he's acting weird,"

"It's alright," Millie smiled.

"You here with the others, Millie?" AJ asked.

"Yep! I'm here with Lily, Frilly, Tillie, Ben, Ken, Sven and Grandpa!" she replied with a smile. "Ben, Tillie, Ken, Lily, and I are playing ball while Grandpa went fishing with Sven and Frilly! You guys wanna join us?"

"Sure!" Blaze grinned. "Wait, what about Baby Gherkin?"

"Miles offered to babysit her and your sister Sparkle while your parents went off to work," Millie told him.

"Who the fuck is Miles?" Speedrick asked.

"A friend of ours," AJ said.

"And language," Millie sternly spoke. "AJ's here,"

"Psh, I can swear whenever I want— SON OF A BITCH, WHY?!" Speedrick yelped as another ball hit his head. "Oh, COME ON! I just fixed my hair!"

"Sorry, sorry!" the group turned to see Ben, Ken, Tillie and Lily zoom over to them.

"Can you cucumbers stop trying to hurt me?!" Speedrick snarled.

"First of all, we are Pickles, not cucumbers," Lily corrected.

"And SECOND, we've only hit you twice, and both were accidents!" Millie defended.

"And sorry if we hurt you," Ben apologized, grabbing the other ball.

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING FIX MY HAIR!" Speedrick whined. "LOOK AT IT! IT'S A FUCKING MESS!"

"Speedrick, would you calm down?" AJ grumbled.

"NO!" Speedrick shook his head. "LOOK AT MY FUCKING HAIR! IT'S A MESS, AND I JUST FUCKING FIXED IT! AND IT'S A MESS BECAUSE OF THESE PSYCHOS!"

"How DARE you call my sisters and cousins PSYCHOS?!" Tillie roared out, taking out a bat and raising it just as Grandpa Pickle, Frilly and Sven approached them.

"Hey, guys, we're back— hey, what's going on?" Frilly asked as she noticed her eldest quadruplet sister raising her bat.

"Now, now, Tillie settle down," Grandpa told the blunette, a tire on the bat to stop her. "What's going on, Tillie?"

"This... THIS BITCH CALLED US PSYCHOS, GRANDPA!" Tillie snarled.

"First of all, language, Tillie, AJ's here," Grandpa told her off. "Second..." He turned to Speedrick and frowned. "Do we know you?"

"I don't need to know ANY of you to know that you'll be as psycho as that fucking cucumber!" Speedrick scowled.

"Who are you even talking about?" Sven questioned.

"Hey, Family!" a happy greeting from behind them made Speedrick freeze in the spot as they all turned to see Pickle drive by with a smile.

"Hey, Pickle!" Lily greeted back with a beam. "Where's Crusher?"

"He's looking for something—" Pickle cut himself off the moment he saw Speedrick, his whole body tensing. "What is this bitch doing here?"

"Hey, Pickle!" Blaze grinned nervously as he and AJ backed up. "Speedrick just wanted to have a rest from all the... chaos he made earlier, and—"

"AND this bitch had the nerve to call us psychos!" Tillie bellowed.

"...he did what?" Pickle's eye twitched dangerously.

"Hey, hon," Crusher soon came from behind the green truck, eyes wandering around. "have you seen my book? I can't find it anywhere,"

Speedrick lit up at the sight of the dark blue truck before he swished his hair back and drove to him devilishly.

"Hey, lightning boy~" he smirked with a wink as he swiftly pinned him to the nearest tree. "How you doing, sexy?~"

"Better without you." Crusher groaned and tried to push him away.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM, YOU BITCH!" Pickle yelled, taking out his daggers.

"DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER-IN-LAW, ASSHOLE!" Tillie roared out.

"Uh... I haven't proposed yet," Crusher pointed out.

"Oh, you will. We're all just waiting," Pickle said before he and Tillie grabbed Speedrick and slammed his down on the ground.

"GAH!" Speedrick screamed. "BLAZE, AJ, HEEEEEEEELP!"

"At least he didn't try kidnapping Crusher this time," Blaze sighed in relief as his rival drove to his side to avoid the fight.

"Wait, what do you mean, 'this time'?!?" Millie's jaw dropped. "This Speedrick guy's kidnapped Crusher before?!"

"Like... 2 to 3 times," AJ shrugged. "He also tried to harass him that one time—"

"ALRIGHT, HE'S GOING DOWN!" Lily took out her own bat, as did the other sisters and their cousins. "GET HIM!"

"Oh my..." Grandpa frowned as he watched his grandchildren charge and begin to hit and punch Speedrick, who shrieked for help. "Should we do something?"

"No,"

"Yes," Blaze raised an eyebrow at AJ, who whistled in reply. "We ARE going to help, AJ,"

"Do we have to?" AJ whined. "I don't mind watching this. He DID just get fixed—"

"By Gabby's machine?" Crusher asked before snorting. "Well, no wonder he's still in pain,"

"Just 7 minutes, this time," AJ begged. "Please?"

"7?!"

"He tried to flirt again, AND he called Pickle's Family psychos!"

"..." Blaze sighed. "Fine, 7 minutes,"