Testing Pickle

"Argh..." Speedrick groaned as Blaze placed an ice pack on his head while he and the rest of his family stayed in Gabby's Garage to help the race car. "You damn psycho..."

"Admit it, and I won't hit you again," Pickle huffed as Crusher held him back.

"There's nothing to admit—"

SMACK!

"GAH!" Speedrick screamed as the bat hit him again. "Fine! Fine! I hit it on purpose because I was bored! Happy, now?!"

"Speedrick, what is wrong with you?!" Blaze glared at his friend.

"Sorry, Blaze, but I was bored, but I didn't want to be the one to complain, and I... I'm sorry!" Speedrick faked his tears once more. "I'm really sorry! I didn't want to lie either but, I—"

"Okay, that's enough excuses," Phoenix interrupted him. "Just NEVER try to hit our daughter or any of our kids again, understand?"

"Yes, M'am," Speedrick nodded and bowed his head down.

"I don't buy any excuse he said," Pickle scoffed but placed the bat into Crusher's bag again. "but I'll let him slide because he told the truth. Just promise to NEVER hit kids again, GOT IT?!"

"Got it!" Speedrick nodded quickly, scared that he might get hit again.

"Good!" Pickle beamed then he turned to Sparkle. "Oh, and Sparkle, I've seen Gabby fix dents before! Maybe I can help with yours?"

"Really? Thanks!" Sparkle cheered as she followed the green truck across the garage.

"We can help too!" Blaze offered as he, AJ and their parents drove over to them, leaving Speedrick and Crusher alone.

The race car glared at the green truck before turning to the dark blue truck, who let out a yawn before proceeding to read his book while waiting for his boyfriend to finish up. Speedrick smirked and placed down the ice packs before driving over to him.

"Hey, sexy~"

"1, I have a boyfriend. 2, you're an ass. And 3, I'm not interested," Crusher answered automatically, not even bothering to look at the race car.

"Wow, you seem prepared," Speedrick huffed.

"You think you're the first guy to try?" Crusher rolled his eyes. "Not even close,"

"Maybe... but I'll be the only guy to win~" Speedrick smirked.

"No thanks," Crusher turned away from him.

"Hmph!" Speedrick didn't like being ignored, and he was NOT going like it now.

How was he gonna get lightning boy's attention?

Just then, an idea came to his mind, and snickered.

"Well, well, lightning boy, we'll see about that..." he then turned to drive over to Blaze and AJ. "Hey, Blaze, my form feels so small and kid-like compared to you big trucks. Can I get a truck form?"

"Uh, sure, Speedrick," Blaze and AJ exchanged hesitant glances as the kid hopped onto the driver's seat before they led the race car to the back of the garage.

X

"Thanks, Pickle!" Sparkle said after the dent was all fixed up.

"No problem!" Pickle giggled.

"So... you done yet?" Crusher asked, putting away his book and approaching the group.

"Yep! I'm done!" Pickle grabbed the spare toolbox Gabby had given him permission to use before. "I just need to store this back, and we'll be all set!"

As soon as he left, Blaze and AJ came back in. Speedrick followed behind them in his new and large truck form as he smirked.

Sparkle turned to them and gasped

"WOAH!" she backed up a bit. "Is that Speedrick?!"

"Wow..." Phoenix gasped as well. "His truck form is HUGE!"

"Really, REALLY huge!" Flame's jaw dropped.

"I take that all as a compliment, thank you very much," Speedrick raised his head high proudly before turning to the dark blue truck deviously. "How about now, lightning boy?~"

"Not even close," Crusher crossed his tires and rolled his eyes. "Your size makes you look uglier than usual,"

"Crusher, be nice," Blaze told his rival off.

"By ugly, you mean 'hot', right?~" Speedrick ignored them insult and flexed his new form. "I'm bigger, better and much more good-looking than that cucumber,"

"What exactly are you trying to achieve here?" Crusher raised an eyebrow. "And by the way, he's a pickle, not a cucumber,"

"What else am I trying to achieve, sexy?~" Speedrick slammed his tires by sides of the dark blue truck, who grimaced before backing up.

"Speedrick, what are you doing?!" Blaze demanded as Phoenix covered Sparkle's eyes.

"Come on, Blaze, is it SO bad that I think that lightning boy here is hot and perfect for someone like me?~" Speedrick cackled at the red truck before turning back to Crusher. "Now tell me, hot stuff, what does that cucumber have that I don't?~"

Crusher rolled his eyes before getting a glance of Pickle, who had just come in and looked frightening with smile on his face. This caused the dark blue truck to chuckle.

"Well, for one thing, a missile launcher,"

"A missile what now— GAH!"

Speedrick screamed as something fast and strong hit him hard and sent him out of the garage. The Blaze Family were shocked before they turned to Pickle, who was holding a missile launcher in his tires as he smiled eerily.

"Oh, Speedrick, don't you learn?" he giggled as he set the missile launcher down then he drove to the truck-turned race car and grabbed him by the hair, causing him to yelp. "Now, listen here, SPEEDRICK. You are not the first person to try to hit on Crusher, but if I see you going near him again, I will make sure that NO ONE finds your body. And if they do, IT WILL BE IN PIECES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

"Y-Yes," Speedrick swallowed and cowered under the green truck's glare. "J-Just let go of me!"

Pickle huffed before letting go, dropping the jerk. He then turned back to the group with a smile, which scared them more because of Pickle's quick change of emotions as he drove to Crusher and held him by the tire.

"Anyways! Crusher and I'll be continuing our date somewhere else! Bye, guys!"

"Yeah, see you guys around," Crusher gave a wave as he let the green truck drag him off.