Meeting The King And The Knights

"Aw man, why do I keep getting beat-up like this..." Speedrick whimpered as Blaze dragged him through the forest in his tow truck form once more.

"It's because you don't learn," Blaze sighed.

"You REALLY need to learn some rules around here," AJ spoke. "Rule 1: No Flirting with Crusher... or with anyone else, for that matter. Rule 2: No Racist Shit. I'm not telling you twice on that second rule,"

"Ugh, is there no normal truck in this damn place..." Speedrick grumbled.

"That's why we're heading OUT of Axle City and somewhere else," Blaze smiled at his friend assuringly. "We're going to a kingdom to meet our friends, the King and all our knight friends!"

"Wow, first a ninja, and now a knight," Speedrick sighed. "Do you hog up all the jobs in this place, Blaze?"

"Let's just say that I like to have a lot of hobbies," Blaze shrugged as they drove off to the kingdom.

X

"Pickle, I thought we were going home, so I could rest," Crusher groaned as they drove through the kingdom.

"I contacted Gia, and she said that you needed some magical antidote to help with the hangover from the mind-controlling spell earlier," Pickle explained, looking through the stalls of the market place. "And I don't plan on leaving you alone at home because who knows what will happen?"

"Alright, alright..." Crusher sighed.

"Great! Now, let's look through this stall and—"

Suddenly, a familiar horn echoed through the place. Crusher groaned.

"Great, Blaze is here,"

"And when there's Blaze... Speedrick's there too." Pickle hissed. "How could this day get any worse?"

"Maybe we should hide out," Crusher suggested.

"Good call! Let's hide here!" Pickle took him by the tire and zoomed off to hide.

They hid just in time for Blaze, AJ and Speedrick arrive in the market place. The red truck detransformed from his tow truck form, causing the white truck to yelp as he was unhooked from the tow and landed on the ground with a thud.

"Argh..."

"Come on, Speedrick," Blaze helped him up. "Let's head to the castle. That's where the king and our knight friends are,"

"Mm-Hmm..." Speedrick thought for a while before grinning. "Hey, Blaze, you think that I can try to be a knight?"

"Well... I'm sure we can do something about it," Blaze replied with a smile, though the expression he exchanged with AJ said otherwise.

They led their friend to the castle and found the four knights of the kingdom, the Purple Knight, the White Kingdom, the Green Knight, and the Yellow Knight, as they all trained. Blaze waved over at them.

"Hey there, knights!"

"Greetings, Blaze and AJ!" Purple Knight greeted.

"What brings you to the kingdom?" Yellow Knight asked. "And who is your friend?"

"Guys, this is our friend Speedrick," Blaze introduced. "Speedrick, these are our knight friends. The Purple Knight, the Yellow Knight, the White Knight and the Green Knight,"

"Greetings, new friend!" Green Knight gave a smile. "An honor to meet you!"

"It's always an honor to meet me," Speedrick bragged with a grin. "So, you four are the knights of this kingdom?"