Heading To Animal Island

"A little sailing should help clear your mind off what happened," Blaze suggested as they stood on his sailboat.

"I REALLY hate that cucumber now." Speedrick snarled. "I can't believe he beat me up THIS much!"

"We wanted to warn you that Pickle was skilled with swords and other weapons, but we knew you wouldn't listen anyway, so we didn't bother," AJ shrugged.

"Stupid cucumber..." Speedrick huffed with a shudder. "Isn't there SOME way I can get to lightning boy without dealing with him?!"

"Unless you don't mind dying then there are millions of ways," Blaze rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha," Speedrick growled. "when did you get so sarcastic, Blaze?"

"He's been hanging out with Stripes too much," AJ instinctively replied as he raised the sail for them to go.

"Eh, it rubs off on me too easily," Blaze shrugged.

They soon sail off into the ocean, with the red truck at the wheel. Speedrick was still sulking as they sailed.

"This is so boring..." he grumbled. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"We're heading to Animal Island!" Blaze replied with a beam.

"Ugh... why?" Speedrick gagged. "I hate animals... unless they do my bidding, then they're fine,"

"These animals are free animals, Speedrick, don't get any ideas," Blaze sternly told him.

"Well, semi-free," AJ snorted. "Unless you're resigning from being the king, Blaze,"

"Wait, what the fucking hell, YOU ARE A KING?!" Speedrick screeched. "SINCE WHEN?!"

"Since we helped them get the crown back," Blaze sighed. "I handed the responsibility to Stripes from time to time because he knows what the animals need and how to tolerate them, but the title's still mine because I check on them every once and a while,"

"Who stole the crown first then?" Speedrick raised an eyebrow.

"Crusher tried to, but it fell into the ocean," AJ explained.

"Wow, Blaze, it sounds like you've been stealing a lot of victories from lightning boy as much as I tried to kidnap him," Speedrick huffed.

"HEY, Crusher tried to steal it first, and I just gave it back to the animals," Blaze defended.

"Yeah, but who cares if lightning boy gets it?" Speedrick shrugged. "Not gonna lie, I myself would LOVE to get the crown and become king, but I hate animals, so fuck it with that idea, but what the fuck would have happened if sexy boy got the crown and became king?"

"..." Blaze wanted to say something but also looked conflicted. "I..."

"Oh, look, there's Animal Island!" AJ cried out, pointing to the nearby island. "Let's talk about this later and head off!"

Speedrick grumbled under his breath but didn't complain as Blaze steered them towards the island. They soon made it to Animal Island, and they all hopped off the boat.

"King Blaze!" the animals immediately drove over to greet them.

"Hey there, animals!" Blaze greeted back with a smile and a wave.

"We've got a friend with us," AJ said, pointing to the truck beside them. "This is Speedrick,"

"Hi, or whatever," Speedrick gave a small wave but didn't bother trying to be polite.

"Hello, new friend!" Bam the Gorilla greeted.

"Welcome to Animal Island!" Bunk the Elephant spoke proudly.