i have nothing to do with my life.. so here you go👌

1k views!!!!!!

Thank you guys for reading and voting, and taking the time to read! I appreciate you guys!

I came to the realization that there wasn't training today, but only after I fell asleep on the bench with Gojo, only to be Informed by Nanami...

He told us there wasn't any training today... I looked at my surroundings whilst rubbing my tired eyes, I seen I was wearing Nanami's shirt, along with a shirt Sukuna and I made on our night out, the memory made me smile faintly.

Gojo... How did he NOT know there wasn't training today, or did he do it to tease me, either way I couldn't care less, as long as I can go home and go to sleep. I turned to see Nanami walking away...

"Let's go home... " he said sleepily, while grasping my hand and walking side by side. The sudden contact once more...

We began walking, I was too tired to pay attention to my surroundings, I just let him guide me as for now. The walk took a little longer than what it usually took. I look up to be greeted with a bigger house, it looked very modern... It wasn't my house for sure...

"Gojo-" I was cut off by him dragging me into the house.

We reached the staircase, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be a long trip, I could feel the exhaustion just by looking at it. He lifted me up and over his shoulder, he walked up the stairs without breaking a sweat... I could never.

We reached a room to which he opened the door, He sat me in the middle of the bed as he tossed me a white shirt and some shorts.

"...so... Like are you gonna... Leave? "

"why would I leave?" He sounded genuinely confused.

"so I can change?"

"oh-oh right" he said as he stepped out and closed the Door.

I quickly changed into the clothes as I fold my previous fit and sat it in a near by chair.

"You can come in now-" I said as I watched the door open slowly.

He went back into his closet, looking for clothes, he pulled out a tank top and some sweats, without hesitation he started changing. I look away and started looking out the window to avoid looking at him while he changed... Which backfired, because I could see his reflection. I looked at the floor boards instead.

He sat beside me on the bed, I turned to the otherside. I felt his arms wrap around me. His masculine hand on my waist, I would assume he was sleep, he was still, I tried to restrain from shifting because it would wake him... I looked at the window, thinking...

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard him say "I'm sorry" while burying his head in the crook of my neck. I was lost... What was he talking about?

"Hm?"

"For hurting you...." He sounded sad.

I turned to face him "I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or I did last time I checked" I just realized what I said.

(catch the reference?👀) probably not... But okay.

I try to turn away from him, but he held me close to him, my head near his chest, I could hear his heart beat...

My head spun with thoughts... With the main question being... Why was he still thinking about that incident.

I put it in the past... I didn't fight back... I cared to much to put even the slightest scratch on him, I couldn't hurt him... I wouldn't hurt him. But if he ever hit me like that again, don't expect sympathy, I know my worth.